Chapter 19: Princess

"What does it take to keep a promise?
Most would be surprised,
At how difficult it truly is"

Wisteria Clearing

Tohka: Halvanhelev!!

The princess brought down her sword releasing all the stored power within.

It targeted the thunder spirit and so he was taking the blast directly not even dodging.

Shido was blasted off, by the force of the blast. He landed on a tree away from the clearing.

Shido had a few bones cracked and was unconscious.

The blast obliterated everything it touched, half of Tengu City was devastated.

After the blast, huge portion of the City was no longer.

Halvanhelev dispersed and the sword returned to being Sandalphon.

Fraxinus

3rd Persons POV

Kotori: (Y/N)? Where is... he?

Kawagoe: Commander, what's our next move?

Kotori: (Y/N) is gone.

The girl said with a monotone voice and eyes like dead fish.

Kotori: He's gone.

She lowered her head, and not have since.

Reine: The Commander needs sometime to recover, I'll take command for now.

Mikimoto: If that's what you think we should do.

The crew adjusted immediately to being commanded by Reine.

Reine: What's Shin's status?

Minowa: He was thrown not far from Tohka, he's unconscious and injured but he's regeneration is starting to activate.

Reine: Good. What about Tohka?

Shiizaki: Her happiness meter didn't move but her mental and emotional state are stabilizing.

Reine stopped for a moment to think.

Reine: Hmm.

Kannazuki: She released a lot of anger of that blast, she may be in a trance of sorts it should be a while before she realizes what she just did.

Reine: Kannazuki's right, after her trance, she'll most likely lose control and completely regain all her spirit power.

Munechika: If Shido reaches her position before she realizes we may be able to minimize the casualties.

Reine: *nods* Worst case scenario, A spacial quake happens and obliterates everything, along with Tohka herself.

Kannazuki: Is Shido's regeneration finished?

Munechika: He just finished a while ago, he's good to go.

Kotori suddenly gave command.