IX

MEMPHIS, TN
                            SOUTH PARKWAY 📍

              NAZYIA UNIQUE TAYLOR | ZYIA

the next morning..

" ITS TIME TO GET UP BITCHESS."

I rolled off the couch and landed on somebody with a loud thud.  Jakari lifted his head and pushed me off him.

" What thee fuck" I sat up groaning, while holding my head.

" It got Tylenol on the table and I ordered food that should be on the way now." Mercedes said coming out the kitchen.

I went to the bathroom to take care of my hygiene. I seen Tia come out of the guest room.

" oh- good morning." She said smirking before rushing down the hall into the living room.

" Tf" I mumbled wondering why she was so happy meanwhile i felt like shit.

I walked in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and all of the extra before joining Cedes in the kitchen cleaning.

D'mir walked from the back of the house looking guilty.

" Hey bae, what's wrong?"

" Nothing I just got a headache."

I squinted my eyes at me cousin knowing it was something more , but I decided not to push since it wasnt my business. It'll come out soon.

After cleaning the house the boys left because they said they had to run somewhere.

We all sat in Mercedes room doing nothing.

" Y'all let's go out to eat or some i'm bored." Niyah said looking up from her phone.

We all agreed since it wasn't nothing else to do since the boys were gone.

I packed all of my things up and got ready to head home to get dressed.

" You dropping me off" I nodded my head at Niyah.

Tia called her self a ride. She been acting real distant.

We left Mercedes house and began our way home.

" What time we meeting ?" I asked as I pulled into Niyah's driveway.

" Uh round 5."  I nodded my head seeing it was only 3.

I pulled up to my house and went straight upstairs climbing into bed. I set an alarm for 4:15 before taking a nap.

_________________

I had no clue how to end this.....

but anyways this just a filler while i'm in school.

We reached 1k readss 🤣 soo another chapter today!