when you get jealous

(Y/fc) you favorite color
(Y/fg) your favorite gem
Zielo
You was walk around the cave until you seen zielo talking to a black girl fox. "Darkmoon are you sure?" Zielo ask "yes master" the fox said. Your blood boil "hey zielo who that?" You ask while walking to him "hello love this is darkmoon" he told you. You look at her she look back "hello you must be y/n" she said "yup that me" you say trying not to sound angry zielo noice "love she has a girlfriend and she was help me with something" he said then you ask "okay and what was she helping you about?" He blush a little then he put a crown on you it has (y/fc) (y/fg) "aw... thanks love!" You say while hugging zielo.

Heephis
You was read a book then got broad you walk to heephis and see a yellow girl fox you growl "hey heephis" you great and walk to him trying not to sound angry and look mad "hello love" he great back you look at the fox with a glare. She was scared heephis noice your jealous "love she doesn't have a crush on me and she is help me with this" he told you while put a (y/fc) crown it had (y/fg) on it he put it on your head. "Thanks heephis! But who is she?" You ask about the fox while hugging him "her name is star" he said "hey!" Star says you still didn't trust her. Let just say star had to stay with her sister

Celios
You was looking at flowers until you seen celios with a purple girl fox... you walk to them try not to look angry "hey celios who that?" You say. "This is amella!" He says amella wave then realize you was mad "s-sorry celios i have to leave!" Amella say and left celios look at you then hug you "love she doesn't have a love interest " celios told you. You hug him back let just say you didn't let go.

Pure zielo
You was walking around then see zielo but... with a girl bunny... you walk over then get a knife the bunny was scared "sorry i had to go!" She say while leave.
Zielo noice you then put a crown with your (f/c) (f/g) "thanks zielo but who was she?" You ask zielo say with  a smile"oh her name is sunlight she help me with this crown" you hug him and didn't let go he didn't mind and hug you back.