Goodbyes

After finishing our water fight, we headed back inside and got changed before sitting down to have lunch.

"Well that was fun!" Nat said, giggling.

"I'm not going to lie, that was very close to turning into Civil War 2!" Clint said, laughing.

We all burst out laughing.

"Lucky we stopped before it did huh?" Steve said.

After finishing lunch we headed back to the bedroom to collect our things and start heading back to our respective houses.

"Thanks guys, this was really fun." I said.

"Yeah, when are we going to do this again?" Bucky asked.

"How about for your birthday next month?" Steve suggested.

"Good idea!" Wanda said.

"Oh shoot, that's next month?" Tony asked, laughing.

Bucky laughed before clarifying that his birthday was indeed, next month.

"Don't worry Tony, I've got it all sorted." Pepper said.

"Thanks, I don't deserve you." Tony replied.

"No, you really don't." Pepper said, laughing.

We all started heading out and said our goodbyes at the door; at the end of what had been a very eventful Avengers sleepover

A/N - WE JUST PASSED 10K READS AND I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND ENJOYING THIS STORY - ILY ALL! (also it's kinda old, so some of the writing is pretty bad, but hey, you win some you lose some, love you all!)