«2»

The soft string of a beautifully written melody echoed through a quiet room.

The tune seemed to be memorized and yet the emotions it'd given off showed the yearn and longing for something, creating a dull yet surreal atmosphere.

Getting lost in his thoughts the artists fingers accidentally grow numb and he incorrectly plays the tune he'd manage to memorize over the span of 5 years, in 2 seconds for the nth time today.

Frustration had taken over his whole being quite instantly.

His dark black bangs hanged lowly over his deep dark brown doe eyes, the rest being neatly tied to the back into a bun.

The black sweatpants pants he wore hung loosely around his small waist, accompanied by a plain black Balenciaga t-shirt adorning his milky skin.

His bare feet lightly tapping against the cold wood floor below him.

Pressure.

His parents were kind souls. But his mother's sister had suddenly begun to hate him and it'd broken him.

He couldn't understand and couldn't seem to find out why his aunt hated him.

But deep down inside he kept denying why, even though he knew well enough.

A lone tear passes down his milky pale toned cheek.

He felt alone. So alone in such a big world. All his families success hung on his shoulders.

He didn't want to be a multi-billionaire who owned 7 to 11 Estates. He wanted to be a musician with the side job of a tattoist.

But Not everyone can have what they want.

Or can they?

-

Exhausted.

I am fatigued. My energy feels as if though it’d been drained from my body like water exiting a sink.

Surely enough, I had arrived to the dorms rather quickly. But. The room arrangements were quite peculiar.

A woman and a man in a dorm. I'd thought it would only be one body per room.

Sighing to myself; sipping on my cold water, my phone suddenly dings loudly halting my hasty and large steps, causing my mind hand completely let go of my large black rolling suitcase.

I failed to notice its disappearance for my attention was completely drawn to the large mobile in my small grip.

“WHAT ON EARTH?!”

My head instantly darts up at the sudden yell, causing my thick ash gray hair to follow on suit.

A loud gulp echoes in the silence of my ears when the yelling stranger, makes direct eye-contact with me. And in that moment I want the wonderfully done floors to open up a void and swallow me whole.

Ah, why am I so clumsy?

Mentally lecturing myself on the importance of punctuality, a low and annoyed scoff draws my attention to what seems to be my peer.

Her slim body stands tall adorned by the academy’s signature robes, she holds her head high and her glazing honey brown eyes glare at my body intensely.

“Is this yours?”

I can almost hear how she tries to hide the horrific snarl in her voice.

Although.

She would have seemed much more intimidating if she’d been an inch or two taller.

Her slim arm makes the slightest movement, causing my suitcase to roll towards me, before it draws close enough to my shoes, I catch the handle in a secure grip.