Merlin prince of dracon

In a land of myth and a time of magic (this is the continuation of the description read that first)

The day was dark and cloudy merlin was sparing with his best friends will and cam the rest of the knights (whose name are : hary,lucio,John,Adam)  Adam screamed a Merlin "GO MERLIN WOOO !" Hary next to him said "will you shut up you donkey !"
Adam pretended to be hurt "how dare you I am not a donkey!" Merlin snickers while in his fight and cam tries to take advantage of the princes distraction and ends up failing miserably . no one can best Merlin he's according to everyone in the bloody kingdom he's the best swords man in the whole nine realms ! he was like a dancer he moved around swiftly and strongly incorporating magic in to his moves . (Merlin was considered a prodigy of magic he could do magic without incantation he could lift stuff off the ground before he could talk and walk )then both cam and will are on the floor one with a sword pointed at their throat and one is being stepped on .(will was being stepped on and cam had the sword) just then the warning bell rang the village was put on high alert and court magicians and all the knights with out merlin he went off with cam and will to go find the king and queen Merlin ran in to the throne room "mother father !" Merlin said ,hunith said " Merlin oh my are you ok !" Merlin said "yes mother I'm fine ,Cam ! Take my mother out of the kingdom !" Cam said "not with out you ! WILL NOW !" Will knocks out Merlin from behind which is actually very hard but he was distracted so it was fairly easy . Will along with the king ,queen and Merlin as well as cam carrying Merlin we escape the rest of the knights s hid off the coast of a pond near a cave hidden by a magic no one not connected to the magic seal can't open the lights lived in the underground bunker (cam,Adam,John,Lucio,and hary) will stayed with hunith and Merlin they found a village named ealdor they took residence in there for a year before finally deciding to send Merlin to  Camelot (finally spelt it right to lazy to go fix the other one though) here is where our story starts on the day dracon fell five years ago .

     Dude I can't believe I just did that only 410 words more or less editor Chan ~ out !