1 (who are you)

Side note from editor Chan : I am tired so don't expect full brain use

Merlins p.o.v

I woke up today and immediately I was hit with a wave of sadness because today was the day my entire kingdom fell , I get up get dressed eat and apple and gaius said " Merlin are you ok ." I tell him I'm fine and say good bye I'm not fine but who cares I walk over to king clotpole and wake him up though it takes five damn minutes I scream " WAKE UP YOU PRAT !" And he throws a goblet at me which I gracefully doge he stares at me blankly I have an internal panic then a servant barges in "sire there are knights  from a different kingdom called dracon "I widen my eyes and quickly get Arthur dressed low key starring at his ass and pecks . "Your hot ." I mutter he hears me and said "oh really~." I say I'm a sultry voice trying to tease him and to keep my self from caving to his low husky voice and get him to the throne room fully dressed and then I saw them Will,Cam,John,Lucio,Adam,and Harry then Adam sees me he was about to say something and I just nod my head telling him no . then he said " sire we are from the kingdom of dracon the kingdom that fell five years ago ." Then he proceeds to explain that mother had died and they found out that father had died too . Adam gives me a simpathetic side glance I start to have tears in my eyes  but I push them away . Adam continues saying that the prince is still 'lost' and they found out that I was here  they ask for help on getting back our kingdom Arthur said yes much to my surprise they alerted Arthur that the kingdom was a magic kingdom he said he'd think about it then arthur said " Merlin take them to their chambers ." " Of course your royal pratyness ." I said with a mock bow and left the room with my knights snickering once we were far enough away cam said "prince Merlin ? " I nodded then they all tackled me we talked for awhile I told them about what was going on here and my destiny they told me about the camp that they made for refugees from our kingdom . Then Arthur just had to scream " MERLIN !" Then a few minutes later " MERLIN GET YOUR ARSE OVER HERE !" I quickly get up and say good bye to my friends and that I'd bring them food later and I went to go see what the royal prat wanted .

A few seconds later I finally arrive and he says " Merlin where have you been ?!" I look at him up and down he is wearing tight black trousers and no shirt and you can see every thing I eyed him up and down taking in all of of the flawlessness of his lover  "merlin could you come here I seen to be in a bit of a predicament." Merlin slowly gets closer to the king some how knowing what's coming merlin just gives in knowing trying and fighting it would be futile  I slowly leaned into him making it as painful and torturing as possible for the young king . Arthur gets impatient and slams his lips onto Merlin's  they kiss for a lengthy time Arthur dominating Merlin's tongue after a few seconds cursing the need to breath they broke apart. Just then Leon came in completely interrupting the moment. "Leon has anyone ever taught you how to knock?!" Arthur said upset "my lord I knocked 5 times."
"Ah well what is it?" Arthur said as Leon wouldn't come in with out a good reason "sire there seems to be some who are wishing for the kingdom to not help dracon because of its stance on magic ." "Nonsense ignore them we are helping them because they are people in need and that is final it matters not if  they allow magic it is their kingdom." Arthur said making merlin proud of him " of course sire." Leon said as he quickly closed the chamber door.

(Merlins POV) merlin walked down the hall it was a little past noon so he went to get every one lunch :time skip: I walked I to Arthur's chambers and put his food down he looked at me I said bye he stoped me with a small call of my name then he got up as I was leaving to go eat , but he didn't do anything else so I continued to walk out the door and he let me leave :TWO HOURS LATER: I finished my chores with a little help of magic then I see gwain and he looks like he just went though the roughest sex he's ever had and I looked at him knowing exactly who it was I looked at him and he looked at me and I snickered and said " percival... ? He looked at me wide eyed and gave me a look the screamed how did you know I laughed and walked away to my room in gaius's chambers and fall on my bed ignoring gaiuse and what ever he was saying and fell asleep .

1049 words holy crap any way bye editor Chan~ out !