He's here.

We finally found the place where the signal came from. It looked like a military base. "This is where the signal came from." Pony said. "I guess we're going in, then." All three of us stepped in and noticed a bunch of infected soldiers. "I'll handle the soldiers." Zizzy said, running off to stab them. "I'll fend off the main infected." I looked around to find some things to escape. I found a wrench. I cranked it for the exit. I opened up a yellow safe and found a fire extinguisher. When I extinguished the fire I saw a creature with a gas mask. It had a fire proof suit and it was carrying a flamethrower. I quickly ran to give Pony a carrot. Pony dashed off and struck the thing with his wooden sword. I nodded in gratitude toward him. I found a gas can and used it for the tank. I remembered seeing a bullet somewhere. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed it. I put it in the tank and it exploded a building. I got a blue key card. I looked up at saw a ghost on the tower. It looked like a bunny waving to me. It was Bunny. I waved to the ghost and used the blue key card. Zizzy and Pony ran up to me. "This is where Mr. P is." Zizzy readied her foil and said "Are we ready to face whatever is in there." As soon as we were going to step in, we heard a familiar voice cry out "Wait!" We turned around to see George. Pony then asked "George? Aren't the sisters supposed to be watching you?" He just said "I convinced them to play a game of hide and seek." Pony then said "Well you've attracted the quite the crowd." And that crowd, was at least 200 infected soldiers. "Y/N, take George in there with you. Pony and I will fend these things off." I wrapped my arm around George and said "Stay close to me George." He blushed as I took him into the plant to face Mr. P. Up ahead we saw a robotic potato. "I've become a disaster." I heard him mutter. "He must insane." I muttered to George. He let out a small laugh, which averted Mr. P. "Mr. P! We've come to stop your evil plans!" I yelled out. "I-it can't be. You two a-aren't real. My mind is playing tricks on me! The people I let down are here to haunt me!" George just furrowed his eyebrows and said "What's he talking about?" "YOU TWO ARE DEAD! LEAVE ME BE!" He screamed and walked off deeper into the plant. "We better go after him." George nodded as we followed him.