It's Cold

NOTES: the book cover edit was made by the WHOLESOME MeikaUwU ! THANK YOU SO MUCH SALWA <3
 it is my first fanfic, i hope you like it. Enjoy the angst! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Bakugous and Midoriyas were completely different families. While Miss Bakugou was more of the angry type, Miss Midoriya was more of the crying type. Yet still they were the best friends that would always help each other. So it made sense why their kids would be around each other so much.

 Katsuki Bakugou was one hell of a kid, even when he was reaching his 11th birthday, he still did not understand the concept of being nice to people. You would think with that attitude of his he is most likely to end up being a criminal or something, but no. Katsuki's dream was to be a hero.

 "Hero? What do you mean?" you might ask. However, it's simple in reality. In this world, super powers called "quirks" made things like comic and fiction real. And Bakugou had a really strong one too.

 Katsuki's quirk was called "explosions". His sweat contained a similar to nitroglycerin substance that he could ignite which led to the explosions. Powerful quirk indeed. That made people ignore his violent tendencies, and praise him over every little thing. This treatment made Bakugou believe that he was better than everyone. Especially better than "deku", who received complete opposite treatment.

 Miss Midoriya's son, Izuku, was quirkless. Which meant that in the world full of wonders and superpowers, he was a plain weak boy that had nothing. His classmates would bully him, and teachers would ignore him and focus on students with "more potential". Katsuki, being his worst tormentor, nicknamed him "deku", based on the way "Izuku" is written in kanji.

 It did not matter how smart Izuku was, or how nice he was, or even how he would stand up for anyone but himself. He was and would always be "deku". He would always remain useless.

 It was clear why this friendship between Bakugous and Midoriyas did not benefit Izuku in any way. Staying at his bully's house didn't sound like a great idea to him. But it wasn't as if he had a choice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It was a snowy winter day when Miss Midoriya decided to visit Bakugous. Little snowflakes fell on to the ground as Izuku was holding his mother's hand. Since there was no one to leave Izuku with, she took him with herself.

 As they reached Bakugous' residence Midoriya Inko rang the doorbell. The door opened and an ash blonde woman greeted them.

 "Inko! I didn't expect you today." Miss Bakugou greeted them with a smile.

 "Oh my, I'm sorry, I forgot to call you beforehand. If it's a bother I can come later-" before Inko could continue Mitsuki spoke,

 "It's fine Inko, I just didn't expect a sudden visit," she turned around to face the smaller greenete "Oh is that Izuku? You've grown since I last saw you!" Mitsuki smiled and pat Izuku's head.

 "But... you came over last week..." Izuku mumbled shyly.

 "Come in already, it's really cold outside," Mistuki said as she led them to the living room, "KATSUKI!"

 A voice came from upstairs, "WHAT DO YOU WANT, OLD HAG?!"

 "DON'T CALL ME THAT, BRAT! INKO CAME, COME DOWN AND GREET HER!"

 After that, the sound of loud footsteps came from the stairs as the hot headed ash blonde came down into the living room. He first glanced at his mother then Inko, "Hi auntie Inko." He was about to turn around when Miss Bakugou interrupted his plans,

 "Katsuki, go play with Izuku, so he doesn't get bored of adults talking," said Mitsuki.