Rachel gets scared

Beep: *thinking* (in her previous days) I really really want to know who is the past leader of 341B! (Echoing "341B")

(In her previous days)

Judge: so how did would Bea with no business being near Ms. Brianna get so close in the first place without her assistant?

(Silhouette Rachel snaps her face with evil)

Beep: GAH!!

(Steven and Rachel enters)

Steven: I can't believe you aren't using your new Apple Watch for a month! And you haven't used it all!

Rachel: well I kinda use it for checking the time..

Steven: more than that! You can change your wallpaper! You can call or text someone on your watch instead of your phone! And—

Beep: hey Rachel! Can I ask you some—

Steven: just a sec Beep I'm in a middle of a demonstration here!! Umm it's also waterproof, has a passcode also, and it can  also be used as an exercise watch too!

Rachel: oh cool..

Steven: I gotta do something for a while BRB!

Rachel: hmmm impressive (discovering her new Apple Watch)

Beep: hey Rachel?

Rachel: yes Beep?

Beep: you remember how Bea shattered Ms Brianna.. uh... I was only thinking that... that if you shattered Ms Brainna...

Rachel: I!—-(covers her mouth)

Beep: it's okay! You can tell me!

Rachel: (muffling with fear)

Beep: why can't we talk about this?!

341B and Rachel's answer team (342A): (enters)

Steven: Hey Rachel I added you tom my Contacts in you Apple Watch

Bing: we're back! We've got some— pizza...

Rachel: oh right!! Thank goodness it's here!! Now let's eat!

(Rachel does a fast walk)

Jazz: what was that?

Beep: (sighs) (to herself) please tell me she is hiding something again....

(After lunch)

Rachel: (stacking the plates)

Beep: *thinking* I need to ask her one more time...

(Beeps phone vibrates and it's a text from Rachel)

Beep: who's that from..(check her phone)

(Beep reading the messages)
Beep: "I want to tell you but I'm scared 🙊" what!?

(At the dinning room) ( Rachel is vacuuming )

Beep: Rachel we need to talk!

Rachel: (stops vacuum) What was that?

Beep: I got your text from your Apple Watch!!
"I want to tell you but I'm scared?"

Rachel: Beep, my Apple Watch is at my Storage Glasses i was not using them when I started vacuuming and I didn't send that to you!

Beep: maybe you've been using phone?

Rachel: what!? My phone is low battery and I wasn't using it to! Hang on I'll get it it should be right here!

(Activates her glasses into Storage mode but instead of her Apple Watch it's a rubix cube)

Beep: ummm Rachel?

Rachel: I said my Watch is here.. wait I'll try getting everything out of my storage glasses...

(She tries getting everything out of her glasses but no Apple Watch)

Rachel: no no no no no no no no no no no no no no... grrr where could that be!?

Beep: Rachel do you need some help?

Rachel: that's impossible!? Where've could I have put it!? I know it's in there somewhere!

(Beeps phone vibrates)

Beep: (gasps) look you sent another message!

(The message is typed: 🍃💚🍃)

Rachel: 😧😧 😰😥😓 (sighs) Beep, I need you to go inside my glasses and find my watch

Beep: What!? Is it like stuck in there?

Rachel: there are certain things that I can't tell you..but I can tell you where my phone is okay? Please! I will bring you back out if you find it..give me you phone I'll send you friend request from watch and phone accept them text me if you find it...

Beep: okay...

(Rachel holds Beeps hands then teleport her to inside the glasses of Rachel)

Beep: woaaahhhhh!!!! Oof! Ouch....

(Rachel's glasses is filled with lavender walls)

(Inside there is another Rachel who organizes everything in order)

Beep: there a Rachel inside Rachel's glasses!?

-TBC