-20-

"Here! I cooked it!" Asao placed a bowl of porridge on the table. I looked at what the boys were eating and pouted.

"But I want those..."

"You can't eat greasy foods when you have a hangover." Asahi told me as he took a bite from his pizza. This is unfair!!!!

I looked at Asao who's not eating his pizza.

"Why? Do you want mine?" I nodded excitedly as he held his pizza but immediately frowned when he took a bite from it.

"You guys are too much!" I pouted at them as I ate the porridge.

-

"I didn't know that you study here!"

"Well, My building is far from yours so maybe that's why."

We just arrived at the school and I thought that Asao is just giving us a ride to school or something.

I didn't know that he's a engineering student here.

"Well then, see you later!" Asao waved goodbye and we went to our building.

"A-Asahi! I suddenly felt thirsty! Can you go with me to the cafeteria?" Junkyu grabbed Asahi's hand.

"Ask Jihoon. I don't want to." Asahi pulled back his hand and continued walking.

I looked at Junkyu as he scratched his nape.

"I can go with you." Junkyu looked at me and I noticed that he looks worried as he pointed to where Asahi is going.

My eyes widened as Asahi stopped walking.

"Hi, Asahi."