2.

JK POV:

(At ent Company)

🎵🎶
RIGHT STEP. LEFT STEP. Step. WRONG.

"Jungkook, please go to the PDs office."

Oh my god. Oh my god. Why did the PD just ask me to go to his office? I felt so embarrassed, the other trainees were staring at me. Stupid gguk, stupid stupid, you should have practiced the choreo better. Shit.

As I waked, scary thoughtful led my head, I knew what was gonna happen, and honestly, it was getting tiring. 

                      ꧁----------꧂

"Um, may I come in", the door opened.

"Jungkook, at this rate, I'm not sure if you'll be able to debute with the rest of the group. You are talented but young and lazy, you haven't been managing time properly. I don't see the spark anymore, you're a bit immature. You have to up your game if you want to stay" murmured Pd-nim.

I felt so upset, what did he mean, lazy? Immature? I worked so hard to keep up with the rest of them. I try, hard.

"Go back, practice, I'll see you later"

"Yes, sir", and I walked back to my dorm, head low.

It's fine, yea, no. 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞. Don't be so weak. You 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. Something else. Something else. You're going to debute and make your parents proud.

Ok, i decided to go on my phone to take my mind off of things. The notification.

My breathing was getting ridged

My breathing was getting ridged. I was just a kid KID. And these comments hurt so much. Am i really that bad? Why? Uh, do i not deserve to-

Ouch. "Look where you're-, hey, are you ok?"

Hyung (another trainee), "I, uhh- umm, y-yea I'm fi-ine, just need some air, i-ll see you later".

I didn't answer to what he said after.

I ran...

To my safety spot.

                      ꧁-----------꧂

Ah, I could finally just be me. Breathe. The bridge helped me.

The water looked so welcoming. I was tranced by it, deep in thought, and debating. It genuinely felt as if the fishes were asking me to join them. To end everything and just swim with them forever, be happy, at peace...

*Rushed steps*

*Unsteady breathing*
.
.
.

Sobs

I broke out of my daze because, on the other side of this bride, someone was painfully crying.