Sound burst

Quirk name: Sound burst

Quirk type: Emitter

Description: 

The quirks user is able to turn sounds into bursts of energy depending on their emotions. The more powerful emotions the user is feeling, the more powerful the energy. 

Strengths:

Since the quirks user should always be feeling some kind of emotion or hearing a sound, they are able to utilise their power whenever they wish. These bursts of energy can be powerful enough to destroy incredibly dense materials or typically tough to break stuff like steel, concrete and buildings. The energy can also be use in a defensive manner, as when directed at things, the energy can propel things back. Any sounds the user hears can be turned into energy bursts but the closer and/or louder a sound is, it can be used more powerfully.

Weaknesses and drawbacks:

This quirk can be extremely destructive and dangerous, especially if it's used when it's user is feeling very intense, negative emotions. There's also a chance the quirk could activate on its own when the user is feeling a strong emotion in an area with lots of noise.

When used to an extent, it can physically, mentally and emotionally drain the user for periods of time. The lack of energy the quirks user may feel from this can render the quirk useless for as long as the user is drained.

(Yes i've been watching The Umbrella Academy-. It's an awesome show so go watch it if you haven't. If you're a fan of mcr then you might like it even more.)

-Quirk Ideas-On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara