Trip to Hawaii

Blake's POV:
I woke up the next morning. Amalia laying on my chest, still asleep. I smile at her and brush my fingers through her hair. Last night was amazing, I'm so happy she trusted me with this. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and she slowly woke up. - good Morning princess how are you feeling?- I ask her. She smiles, giving me a good morning kiss and says - I'm feeling good-. I'm really glad to hear that. We both took our underwear and I gave her my hoodie. We decided to go downstairs and have breakfast.
.
.
Amalia's POV:
Blake and I met Darcy and Noah in the kitchen. I think from the look on my face she knows what happened. She smiles at me and pulls me into a hug. - tell me all about it later ok?- she asks. I nod and sit down next to her. Addison and Bryce join our breakfast group when I came up with an idea - hey girls I think we need to go on vacation together.- both of them liked the idea and we decided to take a look if we can get something last minute. We actually found something. It's a good price and it would be a 7 days vacation to Hawaii. We were impressed and decided to book it. The boys were sad because they aren't allowed to join us. - ok if you leave, we'll leave to- they say. They all agreed on flying home to their families. Our flight goes tomorrow so we decided to head home after breakfast.
.
.
- back home -
-so Amalia now tell me about last night- Darcy says smiling at me. I told her every little detail and she was just as happy as I was. - but remember I don't want to be an aunt right now- she laughs and I join her. We packed our suitcases and decided to go to some shops for beauty and hygiene articles. We got some drinks and went „shopping".
.
.
- next morning -
Addison came to our place so we can leave together. It's 6 am right now and we all are getting ready for our flights.

 It's 6 am right now and we all are getting ready for our flights

Addison's outfit

Amalia's Outfit

Darcy's outfit

The boys drove us to the airport and we said our goodbyes. We checked in and waited for our flight.
.
.
Addison's POV:
Hours later we finally arrived in Hawaii. I'm so happy I met these girls, we don't know each other for long but they are already really close friends. We decided to check into our „home" for the upcoming 7 days.

- this is so pretty- I say while we step onto the balcony to see that the house is in the water

- this is so pretty- I say while we step onto the balcony to see that the house is in the water. The girls agreed on this and we brought our suitcases to our rooms. - how about we change into our bikinis and go for a swim?- Darcy asks. Amalia and i nod and 20 minutes later we are ready to go into the ocean.
.
.
Darcy's POV:
We spent 3 hours swimming and tanning when we decide that it's time to get dinner. We got dressed and walked to a cute restaurant. We made some TikToks on the way and while we were there. We also took cute pictures of Amalia and me and Addison and me. I took pictures from the girls and we posted them.
.
.
Later that evening we decided to take some time for ourselves to call the boys. I went into my room and talked to Noah. He was really excited because he asked me if he can tell his family about us. I smiled at that question and told him that I'm fine with this.
.
.
Amalia's POV:
I went into my room and called Blake via FaceTime. We talked for a bit until his mum came into his room. I hear her ask who Blake is talking to and he says -mum come here this is Amalia, my girlfriend- I smiled and blushed a little and talked to his mum. When we got off FaceTime and Blake texted me that his mum told him how beautiful I am and that she will fly to LA to meet me. I was really happy about that.
.
.
Addison's POV:
After our „me-time" I decided to ask the girls if we should watch a movie. Both of them agreed and we chatted while watching. We then decided to go to bed since it was 11 pm already and we want to go to a special place for breakfast tomorrow. We said our goodnights and went into our rooms.
.
.
Amalia's POV:
We woke up at 7.30 am the next morning. We got ready to head to the beach. There is a cute restaurant that allows you to each literally in the water. We decided to wear our bikinis because we want to spend the day there and take some beautiful pictures. When we arrived everyone was so nice and we sat down.

 When we arrived everyone was so nice and we sat down

- this is so beautiful- I say and both girls agree. We enjoyed our food and decided to get tanned after our breakfast.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys it's me again
I hope you like this story so far and if you have any ideas I could present in the following chapters feel free to comment them.

Xoxo :)