Chapter V

THE THREE BOYS looked around both of the girl's room that they share. They were just looking around because they had nothing else to do and they wanted to learn more about the girls.

"What are you guys doing in my room!"

All of the boys stopped what they were doing and looked at Ari.

"Uh." Reggie said dragging it along as Alex started saying, "Umm..."

Right before Luke bursted out saying, "We were looking for the kitchen." Very unconvincingly to Ari.

"Oh, you guys are so lucky that it was me and not Julie! This can't happen! You cant come in here unless you are invited" She gave off a small laugh, "Its creepy! Now Reggie scoot over so I can sit on my bed too."

Reggie moved over so there was enough room for Ari to lay down next to him.

"Hey Ari. Whats in the box?" Luke had said standing on the other side of her bed pointing to the smaller box with flowers on it.

"Thats off limits Lukey."

Alex and Reggie both turned towards each other and said "Lukey?"

Then they both started to laugh at the name she had given him, "What I like it. Its a good nickname. Anyways yeah. OFF LIMITS."

"Oh. Oh okay." He said chuckling. Then added "Girl stuff." in a high pitch voice. Ari sat up and crossed her arms.

"Oh like butterflies and glitter?" Reggie had turned to her and asked.

"Oh come on. Im sorry about both of them Ari." Alex had said embarrassed by his two band mates.

"First Alex if I could hug you right now I would and second it is none of your business."

"Hey are you okay?" Her dad said in between the doorway.

"Huh? oh yeah! I am whats up?"

"Nothing I just thought I heard you talking to someone."

"Oh what no. It must have been my laptop that I had just closed." She said making up a excuse very quickly.

He chuckled lightly, "okay. If you need anything." He said awkwardly and pointed towards the door.

"Um, Yes please." He left shutting her door. She turned back to the boys and Reggie decided to speak out, "Your dad seems like a kind of guy who likes to BBQ. I bet he has a great rib recipe." They all looked at him liked they agreed.

"I dont know, but you all should leave before Julie comes up. She might not be as chill as me if she sees you all in our room."

"okay" they all agreed

"Oh and one more thing if you want to talk to us you have to do it in the studio. I dont want our dad to thing we are crazy!"

"Your dad seems chill. Why dont you just tell him about us?" Luke had said to her and no matter how much she hated keeping things from her dad this was one of the things she had to keep secret.

"I'm sorry I cant..." They dropped the subject after that knowing she didn't want to talk about it.

"Ari..." Luke said very sweetly

"No Luke leave the box ALONE!"

"I know! You just shouldn't have said something because now I cant stop thinking about it, so... Whats in the box Ari?"

"Nope! You guys should go. Julie's going to come up any minute now."

They were about to respond before they all heard Julie, "Hey! Ari! You up there?"

"Told ya! Go guys. Go." she whispered to them before they poofed out of their room.

"Yeah! I'm up here."

♡♡♡

After having the conversation with her family about staying in their house Ari was ecstatic. She had never wanted to leave in the first place and now that they boys were their it had been so much more fun, so that was a bonus to staying.

She walked down into the kitchen to get some strawberries. Once she was all the way down the stairs she noticed Luke was in her fridge. She wondered how he had opened it since they all have had a hard time touching things.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She said walking up next to him. Once she got closer she saw that he was sniffing in the food and sighing. "Do you guys even eat."

He nodded no, "I just wanna see what'cha got."

Ari thought it was so adorable how he admired the food. She grabbed the strawberries and shut the fridge.

"Hey! Do you know how long it took me to open that?"

"I'm guessing pretty long huh?" She laughed while moving to the sink to wash her strawberries.

"Yeah! There was something I wanted to talk to you about. I would have talked to your sister, but sometimes she can be a little intense."

"Yeah I know. whats up?" Ari picked up her strawberry and started to eat it.

"We were hoping you would talk to her. We all think she has lots of potential and could kill it in front of a crowd."

"Sure. How? Whats your guys idea?"

"We heard you singing earlier in you room and we were thinking to get her back in the program you could since a duet with her."

"YOU GUYS WERE EAVESDROPPING?! Hopefully I wasn't too bad..." She started to turn red by the thought of not knowing what they thought.

"I-i-im are you kidding you are amazing! If you two went on stage you would kill it!"

She had blushed once more, "Thank you.."

"So, you will talk to her?"

"Ill talk to her, but what should I say?"

"She needs to just do. Dont ask for permission. Just do." They moved to the couch because Ari thought it would be more comfy while they thought of the plan.

After they finished Ari went straight to her sister to tell her whats going on and that she would not leave her side. They were in it together and they would always will be and so she agreed to do the performance at the assembly.

♡♡♡

Short chapter, but I wanted to post again today so enjoy!

I will try to get another chapter out tomorrow, but i'm going to be a little bit busy. SO HOPEFULLY!! ♡