High school ed, edd en eddy

"You smell that?" Eddy asked the other two boys sitting with him on an abandoned bus in the junkyard.

"The rotting wood from inside the bus, smells like my aunt." Ed replied, looking at the hole in the roof of the bus.

"No dumbass, it smells like the last day of summer." Eddy let out a exaggerated sigh and leant slightly back on his arms.

"You both sound pretty stupid to me." Double-d chuckled keeping his eyes on the sun starting to set in front of them.

"At least i'm not a nerd." Eddy lightly punched Double-d's arm with a playful tone.

"This nerd is gonna see you working at Mcdonald's one day." Double-D joked continuing to look at the view.

"mmm Mcdonald's sounds good right now." Ed commented before Eddy could say something snarky back at Double-D.

"Now i'm quite hungry, we haven't consumed anything since breakfast huh." Double-D reminding the boys of the hunger they've been avoiding all day in favor of spending it the freest they could.

The boys all sighed together knowing that as the pink in the sky blended into purple above them they would turn home for dinner leaving each other and the allure of "the last day of summer".

"And there's my mom texting me, i swear she bugged my phone, always texting me to come home the second i mention food." Eddy groaned and thought about resisting her but his stomach won over all as he said "I'll pick you guys up tomorrow before school, be ready i'm not waiting around for you lazy asses." He finished off while jumping off the top of the bus to a busted car hood below.

"I'm hungry too, if my mom hasn't made anything i'll probably just have a loaf of buttered toast." Ed added as he put his foot on the busted bus window's frame, climbing down the side. "See you tomorrow." he waved with a grin at the boys.

"I would assume that's my cue to return home too." Double-D sighed out before also climbing down the side, jumping from the point of the window and brushing off his pants with the landing. He put a hand in his pocket and waved to eddy, cause ed was already gone with his appetite, so, eddy and edd left with theirs soon after.

The boys had of course changed much over the years, hit puberty and whether they liked or not, they changed. As you could faintly see ed's figure walking away the only thing noticeable was the color of his jacket. His clothes were always evolving as he quickly grew, but going in to his junior year of High school he wore a thick forest colored jacket over a plain white shirt with butter stains on it, he finished off the look with worn jeans. Ed had hit 6'2 over the summer. He had a wide build, fit under his scratchy chin, it all completes his himbo personality which you would notice right off the bat by just looking at the stupid grin on his face. He wasn't as stupid as he was as a kid, he had learning problems and was honestly one of the dumbest people in his grade, but he would look at the world in such an innocent way it was hard to think badly of him, and he was easy to keep around, which is exactly how he stayed friends with double-d and Eddy for so long.

Eddy made the accomplishment of hitting a solid 5'6, that meant he was an inch taller than his dad and that's all he needed from his short Brazilian father and white mother. He was tanned, a big change from his constantly sunburned skin of childhood. In 8th grade Ed once compared Eddy's hair to a soccer players but longer, it went straight to his head and he ended up keep that hair style, trimming it maybe twice a year. He wore collared shirts, usually neutral colors like black or gray, but when he was at his hast food job he was forced to fit in a brightly colored uniform. He would wear track pants on most days, almost detesting jeans because his job but on weekends and special occasions he would put on a pair of faded jeans. He always topped off his outfit with the band from his keys hanging out of his pocket, mimicking the chain he used to carry on his left as a kid. With this fit he would put on his arrogant personality and a smirking smile, looking ready to take on anyone who looked down on him, which technically was a lot of people.

Finally Double-D, he wore a black long sleeved shirt under his classic orange one, it hung over some long black shorts, sometimes with a white stripe down the side. This matched the beanie, a staple in his everyday outfit, some hair peaking out at the bottom of it. He was kinda of lanky, fit enough to do not be scrawny, but his height of 5'11 didn't help either although his passive personality seemed to make him shrink as he caved his shoulders. He was still smart, steady A student but after he got older and far less anxious he seemed to drop his formal nerdy talk, it would still kick in sometimes but not enough to be present. Overall he was a hidden type of attractive and what completed the group.

They all set into bed that night, worn out and shirtless, all on different thinking subjects of what tomorrow's gonna be like. They were all blissfully unaware as three certain girls were thinking the same things as they settled in their beds.