ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ (Lucky x Naib)

I actually have an idea for this, so, yay me!
Ok ok, so, I'll call Lucky Guy "Boy-Kun", or Lucky. throughout this. So yeah ♡

Naib admired how cute he thought Lucky was, clinging on to Naib's arm for dear life, but there really wasn't any harm.

It was just a party. A chaotic party, but still a party nonetheless. But then again, Demi was there. And knowing her, she's probably off convincing everyone to drink some alchohol with her (except for the minors, of course. She offered them fruit punch instead).
"You're acting like you've never been to one of these parties before. You should be used to everyone at this point." Naib snickered as he gently took his arm away from Lucky's grip.

{Editor Vibe speaking. How the hell do you gently yank your arm away from a tight grip? Lmfaoo}

"Well, yeah, but..I kinda don't feel like dealing with..the demon of alhcohol herself." Boy-Kun responded with a groan, rearranging his glasses so they fix perched right the start of his nose.

{Editor Vibe: This doesn't make sense wtfff lmfaooooo}

Naib nodded in understanding. If anyone knew how annoying Demi could be, it was him. And Jose. And Vera. And, well, everyone.
First she'd walk over and be overly sweet, then offer you a drink in compensation for supplies for everyone's crafts (She told Edgar she'd buy him more canvases, for example). And then she'd completely avoid you until she thinks you forgot. An annoying and overly painful process indeed, but, Naib did have to admit, it did the job.
"She's not the type to force it. You just have to turn down the compensation. You know that, right?" Naib smiled.

"But it's rude to not-"

Naib ruffled the other male's hair and let out a small chuckle.
"Oh I love ya, you softie. Look, if you're really that scared, I'll be your Knight in Shining Armor."

The sentence made Boy-Kun's face light up with a red blush, as he covered his face.

{HE'S RUINING HIS GLASSES- LUCKY, STOP YOU'RE SMUDGING THE LENS WITH YOUR CRUSTY DUSTY FINGERS-}

But after a while of calming himself down, he smiled. "I wouldn't mind, exactly. You're really strong, after all." He had complimented, and gave the other a small kiss on the cheek as a small 'Thank You' gift.

{Ptsd flashbacks from the Thank You spammers in matches- ok last one, sorry}

"Yeah, I sugggest you shouldn't mess with Naib nor Lucky anymore." Vera said as she shook her head.

"True, but-" Demi was interrupted by the brunette groaning on her behalf.
"Let me guess: You're gonna attempt to try when Naib isn't there."

"HE'S MY ONLY OPTION LEFT, OKAY???" Demi huffed.