Elizabeth walks inside her house and meet with a beer bottle to the face. "Ahhhh, it burns" elizabeth screams out in pain.

"Thats what you get slut. Your dating the damn criminal still. You should be punished and i know the perfect thing" bartra said. He took off his belt and hit elizabeth repeatedly. He stopped and left her on the floor crying. Her sister came around the corner laughing at her. "Stupid little slut thought she'd get away" margaret laughed. "I think she needs another lesson,dont ya think Margaret " veronica said. "Please no. Dont"elizabeth pleaded. Veronica pinned her to the floor. Elizabeth tried to escape. Margaret grabbed the broken beer bottle and lifted up the back part of her shirt. She started to slash elizabeth's back with it. Elizabeth screamed for help but no one came not even her father. They stopped slashing her back and left her there bleeding out. 
_______________________________________

*Elizabeth pov*

I jolted up from the nightmare. I was sweating and panting hard. I look at my clock and get out of bed. I smell elaines cooking downstairs. I go into the batheroom and shower for a good fifteen. I got dressed. And walked down stairs.

"Goodmorning ellie" elaine greeted me. "Goodmorning elaine" i greeted back. I sat at the island and ate my food.

"Bye elaine, ill see you after work" i said walking out the house. I get to the fifth car(Lamborghini) and unlock it. I get in and start it. The muaic automatically came on and played moneybag-yo. I turned it up to blasting and drove off to work.

I parked in the empty parking and turned off my car. I get out and walk up to the doors and get let in imidiatly. You see im the wardens daughter, which is my mother.

"Goodmorning Ryan, have you seen my mother??" I asked. He looked up from the computer and smiled. "Yea girl. She's waiting in the hall for you"ryan replied. I thanked him and went towards the office.

I walked around towards the back and see mom. "Goodmorning my favorite mom in the world" i chirp whilewalking up to her. She smiles. "Goodmorning my little criminal" mom greeted me. "Ok im just gonna fill you in on the seven patients and one of them is special" mom said.

We walked further down the hall and stopped at a glass window from a room with seven people.

"Okay the first one is the girl with brown hair. Thats Diane Valentine. She murdered her mother because abuse. Killed 17 men for harrassing her and loyal to the captain" mom said pointing to her. I nod in understanding. She points the  next."That King Boyce, He is madly inlove with diane and killed 162 people who are boys that talked to diane. He suffacated his parents after they killed his sister, Elaine Boyce. And is very loyal to the captain" She said. "But she isnt dead" i snickered. Ahe points to the next." Thats Ban Greed. The captains bestfriend and right hand. He killed his parents out of rage and was in gang activity. He is very skilled in robbing people without them noticing" mom said. She goes to the next. "That buff man is Escanor Combolt. He is the muscal in the group. He is also very very loyal to the captain. He has a dust allergies. So you'd have to clean his glasses. He has murdered 100's in the order of the Captain" she said. I nodded. "Those two are Gelda Edinburgh and Zeldris Drake. They are a couple and dont like to be seperated. Gelda can set things on fire with anything. Zeldris is a heartless monster like his brother, the captain. He'd kill anyone in his sight." Mom said. And then started smirking. "Now for your surprise b the captain" she said. I looked at her like she was crazy."Ok, you know him. Thats The Captain. Meliodas Drake. He ia the most dangerous criminal alive. King of criminals. That is why he has a muzzle on and chained up. And worlds strongest man. He's killed countless" mom said smirking a me. I was shocked and started squealing. I hugged my mom hard.

"Can i go see him and give him a hug pleasssssseee" i pleaded. She shrugged and unlocked the door. I opened it. And rushed towards meliodas and gave him a big hug. "Wha-Elizabeth!?" He shout my name. I gave him a big smile. His eyes were wide. He snuggled into the hug. "I missed you very much meliodas" i said. He chuckled. "I did to, could you. Please untie me, so i can get an actual hug" he said. I looked at my mom and she nodded. I unchained him and took the muzzle of and he hugged me tightly. Which i returned.

"Captain you know her??" The brunette asked."yep. She's my girlfriend" he chuckled while i tie him up again. They started to talk while i went to mom and gave her a hug. "Thank you mom. Very much" i said. She chuckled and patted my back which made me tense up a bit. Then i got phone call from elaine. I answered it.

"Hello""wait what!?" "El, shoot her if she doesn't leave, ill be right there" i let out a groan and they stare at me."let me guess, liz is at the mansion again"mom groaned. I nodded. She sighed and dismissed me. I kiss meliodas bye before leaving.