Chapter 2

Sabrina’s Pov -

Afterwards ,  I went ahead to shower and quickly got dressed to meet up with my friends . Since i decided to start a career in the media industry , i wouldn’t be able to go to normal school and it was home school from then on so ever since my friends got to know , they made sure that i still had time to hang out with them . 

“Hey girls !”

All my friends , simultaneously - “Hi Sabrina!”

We spent the day talking about boys and how my career was taking off splendidly and how they were all so proud and then we ended it off with our usual snow cone treat by the beach . 

We said our goodbyes and left . As soon as i arrived at my front door , i received a text from Peyton . 

“Hey girly , my mums cooking your fav tonite , wanna come over ? She says its to celebrate :) 

“Sup Pey , yea sure sounds fun :)  Be there in 10”

“Awesome . can’t wait to see you :)” 

I went in the front door and asked my mum if i could go to Peyton’s house to have dinner . She seemed really happy and offered to drive me over and then pick me up afterwards . We only live a few blocks away .  

I blew a kiss to my mum as she was driving off then i walked over to Peyton’s front door . I pressed the doorbell and hummed along to the tune which Peyton laughed at as he opened the door to let me in . 

“ *Chuckles* must you hum at every musical tune you hear?”

“Pretty sick doorbell tune you got there”

“Charming . Come on in , dinners almost ready” 

We joke about almost anything , even at the sound of doorbells . I liked it , he gets really cute when he chuckles . 

Peyton’s Pov - 

That night before dinner i asked my mum if i could invite Sabrina over to have dinner with us . Mum is always happy having Sabrina around , she says Sabrina is really down to earth and doesn’t mind if she comes often . So i quickly texted her to see if she would like to come , my mum was really cooking her favourite dish anyway . 

I couldn’t wait to see her . 

I was already standing by the door when i heard her mum’s car pulled up by our driveway . I waited until she ringed the doorbell because i knew how much she liked to hum along the tune . Its really cute when she does that . 

i opened the door and laughed because i couldn’t resist how cute she was . We joked about the doorbell situation before she came in . 

My family goes along well with Sabrina , she has a really  good sense of humour and charismatic skills . Reasons why people seem to really like her . 

We finished our dinner and i invited Sabrina to my room and asked if she wanted to play video games with me . We love playing video games together . Each time she wins , she’ll do this victory dance which she’ll pull me into joining and its always fun when that happens . Thats why she keeps winning , because i let her . 

Sabrina’s Pov - 

Dinner was amazing and his family is always so nice to me . We talked for hours about the new tv series that both Peyton and i were starring in .We couldn’t wait for filming to start . Afterwards , me and Peyton went ahead to play video games in his room . He’s such a noob at it , i don’t even know how i’m always winning but its always fun to do the victory dances with him , so i never questioned it . 

Mum called me and said shes going to pick me up in about an hour . I told Peyton and he pouted his lips at me . I threw a pillow at him and it started a pillow fight . 

“I shall win this pillow war” Peyton exclaimed while acting like a knight in those movies 

“Not if i get you first ! HAH” 

“Com’mere !” 

Peyton grabbed me by my waist and tickled me . We both laughed and altogether it felt amazing . Our laughs echoed through the room like a song . I didn’t want to leave . 

Peyton’s Pov - 

We were doing our usual victory dance when her phone rang . It was her mum and she told me she had to leave in an hour . I pouted my lips jokingly and she threw a pillow right at my face . We laughed and i threw one right back at her . We started a pillow fight and it ended with me tickling her till our laughs echoed through the room . That night was wonderful . I didn’t want her to leave .