002 :: SINS

DAY 1
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"How inspiring." The raven haired man sarcastically pointed. Cutting the silence as the Doctor went out.

"Okay let's get this over with." The blonde woman finally spoke as she stepped closer to the sofas. She then went to the middle where the table was.

She waved her hand hello, "Hi, I'm Yura. Yura Nadia Su, eighteen years of age. I'm not in prison, but I got expelled from school"

"Why were you expelled?" Mr. Charles raised his brow.

"It's none of your business but fine. I got expelled by leaking a scandal of my own sister."

Silence engulfed the room.

"Whaaat? I was jealous!" Yura shrugged. She deserved it anyways.

"Okay, my turn." The silver haired man finally spoke.

"Morning, I'm Cole Grayson Porter. Twenty-six and living with my girlfriend right here in St. Azrael Home for the Lost" Cole introduced, nudging the strawberry-blonde woman beside him as he said the word 'girlfriend'.

"St. Azrael... Isn't that an orphanage? So this rehab is not only for criminals?" Haze asked, not minding how blunt she sounded.

"Oh I'm a criminal alright. I was a member of a gang. The one who took a whole area seven years ago. I was underaged when they took me so I was given a pass by the government. And I never really killed anyone, and I was too lazy to smuggle drugs and shit. My job was just the sleeping guard."

"—Ohh now I know how the police entered the area without me noticing" He smiled cheekily.

They all heard that news. Seven years ago, an unknown gang took over a whole area. Killed the residents and took the children to join their group.

The authorities took them down though, but lots of blood were spilled. It was practically a war.

"Hello everyone, I'm Reece Maiden Prim. Twenty-three, orphan. I killed someone out of... self defense when I was still living in the streets eight years ago. I hope we can all be friends." After speaking, she held Cole's hands again. Gripping it as though he was her life line.

Yura had envy on her eyes. She wanted someone like that. She wanted someone who can be there for her. Someone who's there to choose her.

"Me next." Mr. Charles raised his hand.

"My name's Yelo Wynter Charles —yeah, I know, my mom liked winter season so my name is— whatever. Twenty years old, I beat up someone. Poor bloke almost died, he's still in coma at the moment. While I, was under house arrest."

"Why'd you beat him up?" Yura scrunched her face. She was never a fan of violence.

"That's none of your business but okay. I was angry at him. He riled me up." Yelo smirked at her. The latter jut rolled her eyes playfully as he repeated what she said to him earlier.

"Who's next?" Reece asked.

"Mykael Loraunt Krei. Mylo's fine. Twenty-three, under probation." The man spoke, brushing his raven hair with his fingers.

"What's your crime?"

"I raped someone."

The room was in silence again.

Raping someone? Now that, that's a serious crime.

The silence was interrupted by a low thud. All heads turned to the dark head girl as she closed her book shut.