Prologue

"All Might, please proceed into the room."

The electronic door opened, and All Might walked in. Inside was a prison cell. Inside the cell stood a Tall man with lengthy red and white hair. He wore not a prison jumper, but a suit. One that was stained with red splotches. He was standing, but looking at the floor with his eyes closed.

"You are the villain with no name, correct?" The suited prisoner kept looking down, but nodded.

"Do you have a name?" The villain opened his eyes and looked up.

"Shoto." All Might registered the name.

"Shoto. The same name as the son of the Pro Hero Endeavor. Is that you?"

"I am who you think I am, but don't refer to that scumbag as my 'father'." Shoto Todoroki sneered. All Might nodded.

"I guess that's fair." He sat down in a seat adjacent to where Todoroki was.

"What do you want anyways All Might? I'm on death row, about to be executed, and here you are, visiting me? I'm not going to reveal anything." Todoroki Said. All Might sighed.

"I knew you'd say that." He reached into his pocket and produced a piece of parchment. He put it through the jail cell bars. Todoroki grabbed it, and looked at the paper. His eyes widened a bit, before closing them. He stuffed his paper in his pocket.

"Alright, I'll tell you everything." At this moment, All Might was sipping on his water bottle, he spit it out, right at Todoroki.

"O-Oops, sorry." All Might Said. A ticked off Todoroki sighed.

"I'm not doing this for you by the way." A nod came from All Might.

"Alright, begin."

Todoroki clutched the paper in his pocket, and spoke.

Hey y'all, yes, I'm starting another fanfiction. I have a problem lol. I have 5 others in drafts with story ideas. I'm going to have a problem soon lol.

Anyways, the cover is made by Tsuyaki, so thank you to her. also sorry if you got a second notif, Wattpad unpublished it for some reason

This is a Villain Todoroki fic with a bit of romance, but that's all hinted, and this will not be a Todomomo fic, even though I love it. It's mostly based around storyline.

Anyways,

Welcome To

Just A Speck of Red