Dirty Little Crime Boys || 10

"Amane! Look what I have!"

"Is that Nee–san's wallet?"

"Yep, just picked it up from her volleyball practice! We'll just borrow a little money from her and put it back where it belongs!"

"Sweet! Let's spend it on food!" the young boy spread his arms on each side smiling widely at the thoughts of donuts or even cookie cats.

"Yeah!" The twin's chest bumped almost falling in the end on how harshly they bump to each other.

"Hey, Amane! Where do you think Nee–san bought those delicious sweets?"

"Hmm... You know the guy that Nee–san likes to hang out with?"

"The librarian?"

"Yeah! The place is near the library!" Amane chirped "Oh~ maybe we should visit him also!"

"Sounds like a good plan to me!" His twin smiled, agreeing with Amane's plans. 

"Oh? So now you two are little perverts huh?" 

They quickly froze hearing a familiar voice not far behind them.

They were genuinely scared to look at your intimidating face by this point, from hearing that voice of yours made them sweat knowing they're are in for scolding and four weeks of no sweets.

It was a living nightmare.

"The girl's bathroom? Really?" You raised an eyebrow at them. Standing in front of the twins, your arm was crossed as one of your feet tapped on the floor in frustration, letting your sharp eyes looked at them in disappointment.

"Nee–san it's uh... good to see you?" Amane smiled awkwardly, while Tsukasa launches himself onto you and latched on, hugging your torso.

"Nee–san!! I missed you!" The boy squealed.

"Be quiet, rat. Were in a girl's bathroom, let's get you two back to the orphanage first then talk" you grabbed him off your torso by the back of his collar and quickly dusted off your clothes before letting him go. 

"Oh! Can we get into the cafe near the library?" Tsukasa tugged on your sleeve making you sigh in frustration.

"No. You guys have been doing bad things! No cookie cats and donuts for four weeks!" you stated, staring at them disappointingly.

"Awwww man!" The twin's body quickly deflated after hearing those words, all they wanted are just donuts and cookie cats. They should've waited until Sunday.

"And give me back my wallet you little shits" you quickly snatched your wallet from their hands and quickly checking your money, seeing how nothing was taken made you sigh in relief.

"C'mon you two let's get you back to the orphanage." You spoke putting your wallet in your bag. Dragging them out of the bathroom before anyone can see. 

"Alright..." the twins spoke in unison, a little gloomy that they got caught and didn't get to have their favorite food in the next four weeks.

The twins followed you towards the school front gate, chatting about random topics along the way while their hands were attached to yours on each side.

It was normal since sometimes you would take them to the park or the bakery to get the sweets that they wanted.

Surprisingly the students nor the teachers didn't notice when you walking with two children inside the building, you were thankful nonetheless, not wanting to get in any more trouble.

In the middle conversation, Tsukasa quickly brought another topic in about stabbing things, which made you worried. Not about the kid, about the people that the kid is going to stab, that's what you're worried about.