prologue

this story is mainly in 3rd person!!

"Just go, Kageyama!" His mother yelled to him, as a horde of zombies caught her.

His feet were glued to the ground, unable to run like his mom told him to. He watched his mom get eaten by the zombies in fear. After the zombies had finished, they lifted their heads. Kageyama, being scared to death, let out a small noise causing the zombies to notice him.

They soon started chasing him as he ran for his life. He couldn't help but shed a few tears after losing his mom to the zombies. Not knowing where to go, he ran out of his apartment, and continued down the street. Hoping he lost them, he looked back only to see more zombies chasing after him.

"For fucks sake!" He continued to run even though he had no clue where to go. He passed by a few stores on the streets but the zombies continued to chase him. "Do they ever get tired?!" His legs started to give up on him as his running slowed down. He stopped in front of an abandoned bar then looked back to see the zombies getting closer. "This is it." he thought. He was ready to get eaten by the blood-thirsty zombies. But suddenly, a hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the abandoned bar. He heard the sound of a door locking then a sigh.

"Jeez, you could've died!" Because of the pitch black room, he couldn't tell who said that. "U-Um..can you turn on the lights?" After he finished his sentence, the lights soon flickered on. His eyes adjusted to the bright light and as soon as they did, he saw a small group of guys in the room. "Hi! Wanna stay with-" The small orange haired boy's smile slowly faded as he got a good look at Kageyama who was sitting on the ground. "Kageyama..?" He looked up to see his old childhood friend. "H-Hinata?"

//
Hellooo! I'm really excited to start this story! :)
I've never seen anyone do a zombie apocalypse au of haikyuu and I wanted to do one myself! I think it'll be pretty fun. I am planning to put in ships but no smut because I can't write smut that well lmao.
There probably will be a few spicy scenes but nothing too extreme. 😅
I hope you enjoyed, see you in the first chapter! 💗