42 | renhyuckyeon pt2.

" renhyuckyeon pt2

" renhyuckyeon pt2."

"ooh look at that one!" seyeon screamed in excitement while pointing at a tall rollercoaster

renjun winced at the sight of it, shaking his head, "absolutely not! it goes upside down!"

donghyuck looked at him with a shocked face, "absolutely yes! we are going that first!" he said to which seyeon jumped in joy.

"wha-" before renjun could deny and run away, he was being pulled towards the huge ride. giving up, he just let seyeon and donghyuck drag him. well, he let seyeon drag him while he squeezed donghyuck's hand.

when they arrived at the queue, seyeon and donghyuck jumped excitedly while renjun stood there, terrified.

"you know it's been so long since i've been on a rollercoaster," seyeon said smiling widely.

"have you even been on one?" donghyuck raised his brow at her. seyeon deadpanned at him, "duh. i went with an ex friend."

renjun scoffed slightly, "well i have never been on one and i definitely did not plan on going on one."

seyeon pouted slightly at him, "oh come on. just this once. and you won't have to do it again."

renjun stared at her face, trying not to smile at the face she made, "fine. but don't complain if i vomit on you," he said giving in.

donghyuck laughed, "as long as you vomit on seyeon and not me."

seyeon glared at him. "i'll make sure to hug you so that you get the vomit." renjun snickered at her response.

"ew a hug? no," donghyuck said before glancing at her hand, "maybe you if you two stopped holding hands i'll accept the hug," he said teasingly.

in confusion, both looked down at their hands that was still together. seyeon's eyes widen when she didn't even realise they were still holding hands.

"oops," renjun said removing his hand from hers, a pink blush appearing on his cheeks. he looked away from seyeon hoping she didn't see.

"hey it's like that time we went on a date and we held hands," seyeon said, laughing a little.