Chapter 15

[ROSÉ]

CHAPTER 15.

I don't have someone to open up with. I guess I don't have any choice but to tell it to Jisoo eonni.

Roje: 안녕 지수 언니 (Hi Jisoo eonni)

Jisoo: Oh Roje-ssi? 왜? (Why?)

Roje: I have something to tell you.

Jisoo: Ne what is it?

Roje: I like Jungkook-ssi. I have fallen for him..

Jisoo: 진짜?! (Really) That's great. Did you tell him already?

Roje: 네.

Jisoo: What did he say?

Roje: I got dumped. He said that he can't reciprocate my feelings for him.

Jisoo: 뭐?! (what) Aish jinjja that kid! I'mma scold him for hurting you.

Jisoo: geureochiman... gwaenchanayo Roje-ssi?

I was just about to reply to eonni's message when I heard a knock from my apartment.

I wonder who's behind this door..

When I opened it, I received a tight hug. "Oh Jennie-yah? Why are you here?" I am totally shocked right now. She know where my apartment is. But it's been a while since she visit me here.

"Ta-da!" She lifted her hands to show those ramyeon. Whoo~ good thing she didn't buy soju.

"Woah daebak! You didn't bring soju." I laughed.

"Duh, I know you well when you get drunk. It takes you so long to sober up Rosie." She winked.

She went inside my apartment and we prepare the ramyeon. We sat across each other and we chitchat for a moment.

"How are you and Kai doing?" I created a topic.

"Uh we're doing fine as always. One time, I saw a bitch talking to him so I immediately went to them and warned her. Tsk! She's asking for my boyfriend's number! How dare she?" I laughed at her story. "You really are a bitch sometimes Nini huh?" I shaked my head.

"How about... you and Jungkook?..." I suddenly stop from eating. "Well uh... we're friends as usual haha." I faked a laugh.

"Rosie..." She called.

"Yes?"

"Stop faking it."

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

"I saw it. I knew it. I heard it all. You confessed. And I saw how he dumped you. So stop faking it." She said directly. I'm trying to forget what happened earlier and now she's making me remember it again aish!

"How did you---"

"I followed the both of you earlier. When you first enter the classroom earlier you seem uncomfortable around him. And when I heard that you're going somewhere.. that's when I knew that you're about meet him. I heard what you talked about. Even what you said inside the comfort room." Whaat?!

"Seriously? Are you a spy or what?" She poked my eyes causes me to flinch.

"Ouch! What's wrong with you Jennie-yah?!" I screamed out of pain.

"Go on. Cry whenever you want. I'm here. Stop pretending like you're okay. Arasseo?"

When I heard that, my heart melted. And because of that, I can't hold my tears anymore. So I let them fall down.