023

It was already Monday , Erick has barely gotten any sleep. He wants to be alert for any updates on Rosalie. The past two days he's spent it at the hospital. If it were up to him he'd sleep there without leaving but , he must attend school. Rosalie's sister and best friend are back in town to see her , so at least while he's gone she's not alone.

Erick was currently at school and he could barely focus , all he could think about was her. The principals and teachers of Rosalie are aware of the incident. Erick took charge of her work , he doesn't want her to miss anything. So when she wakes up he will help her.  This all feels like a terrible nightmare and it's taking forever to end. 

Luckily it was finally lunch time which meant he had a while to breathe. He bought his food and began to walk. His group of friends were at their usual table , they all watched him.  Instead Erick sat in Rosalie's usual seat and he began to eat.

The truth was the entire group was feeling bad , they now realize how much Erick cares for the girl. They should've never been so mean, they don't even know what the poor girl is going through.

As Erick ate he began to go through his photos , he began to look at all the pictures he had taken with Rosalie. The tears began to roll down his face , he covered his face with his hands. He then abruptly got up and left the cafeteria.

Nadia got up but Chris held her back. 

" stay." He said sternly , the group look at her as if she was crazy. Where did she think she was going ?

—⋆✧
Straight after school Erick drove to the hospital. There was nothing new , there she laid still trying connected to the machines. He pulled the chair and placed it next to Rosalie's bed.

He stared at her for a moment before taking her hand in his. He began to caress it with his thumb.

" Hi mi amor , I miss you so much.  School isn't the same without you , especially during last period. I hope you wake up soon , I know you will , you are strong.  You know I'm here , so is your mom , sister , and Natalie. We all want you here and we need you." Erick spoke.

" Spring break is coming up and I have things planned for the two of us. I want to enjoy it with you.  Mi amor if you are listening push through and wake up soon. There's so much I need to tell you. There's so much we need to do." He added and kissed her hand. 

He then placed his head on their hands , the tears appearing once more.  Eventually he drifted to sleep in that position by her side. The boy hoped that the girl could somehow hear him.

⏤ ✎

⏤ ✎...
Please Erick makes me want to cry , how long will it take for her to wake up ? Will she ever wake up ?

My next story is closer than you think ...

besos💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧ ‍