When he gets a pet

You were lying down on the couch chilling. Manic had gone somewhere and the whole house was quiet.

You took out your phone and and started playing candy crush.

"Dammit!! I need lives!!" You said.

You threw your phone away and decided to go make some doughnuts. You got up and went to the kitchen.

You paused for a second and went back in the living room.

Right in front of you was a small Maltese puppy looking at you.

"How the Mobius did you get in here?" You asked nobody in particular.

The Maltese just continued staring back at you.

"Eh! It doesn't matter! Your so kawaii!!!!" You said rushing up to the puppy and cuddling him.

"Hey (nickname)! Looks like you already found out about this little guy!" Said Manic popping out of nowhere.

"Manic where did you get him from?" you said not letting go of the Maltese.

"Found him on the streets! Isn't he adorable?" He said in a babyish tone,poking the puppy's nose.

"Aww! How cute! You guys look like a happy family!"

You and Manic turned around to see your close friend,Channel. ( Yup! I put my OC in this XD)

"Channel where the heck did you come from?" You asked.

"The front door? Anyways! I came here cause I heard you wanted to make doughnuts!" said Channel.

"Wait,how did you know?" you asked.

"Lucky guess! Now go make doughnuts woman!" Said Channel.

"Woof Woof!" Barked the puppy running in the kitchen.

~ This was the most random fanfic I ever did XD Anyways thanks for reading and sorry for not updating in a long time! Bye my little musicians! XD ~