CHAPTER 13: CONFESSION

Sehun: You and Nayoung-shi can take this room. If you aren't comfortable sharing the room, you can use my room. Let Nayoung-shi uses this room.

Sejeong just shakes her head. Nayoung look at the quiet Sejeong before says;

Nayoung: It's okay. We can share a room.

Nayoung's eyes wander around Sehun's apartment. Such a high class apartment!

When Sehun knew that Sejeong gonna stay at Nayoung's house before settling the moving process, Sehun strongly opposed to the idea. He argues that the offender surely knows about Nayoung's house if he is keeping an eye on Sejeong. He might hurt Nayoung as well as her housemate in the future. The security around her house is also not strict.

Sehun: Stay at my home. The security is stricter and it's much more comfortable for both of you. It's gonna be end of term examination season soon, right?

Sejeong strongly object to the suggestion. But when Nayoung knocked some senses into her, she gave in.

Nayoung: It's not the time to be hardheaded. We need every help we have.

Sejeong obediently packs some of her things. Then, Sehun drove them to Nayoung's house to pack some of her things. Now, here they are standing in Sehun's house.

Nayoung: So, where will you stay? Will you stay with us?

Sejeong quickly turns to Nayoung.

Is Nayoung unnie nuts? Would she wanted to stay in the same house with him? Well, I don't want to!

Sejeong then looks at Sehun, makes their eyes meet, as Sehun is actually looking at her.
She stares silently, waiting for Sehun's answer.

Sehun: I would love to but it's gonna be uncomfortable for you guys. So I will stay at Chanyeol's for a while. He is living one floor above.

Sehun glances at Sejeong's relief face. Auch! She hurts my feeling!

Sejeong looks around. It's a nice house. Conglomerate family surely is something else. He is living in luxury. Looking at how Chanyeol-shi living one floor above, he also must come from a rich family. Mina's friend circle is sure something else. Well, Mina is also from a rich family. Her family have their own business.

Sehun sudden cough brings her back from her thought.

Sehun: Can we have a talk?

Nayoung sensing some tension between Sehun and Sejeong. So, she excuses herself, goes to pack her things in the room. Sehun ushers Sejeong to the living room, where the sofa is. Then, he goes to the kitchen, pick a glass of water and serve it to Sejeong.

Sehun clears his throat.

Sehun: I'm sorry for raising my voice at you earlier.

Sejeong still.

Sehun: It just that I was so damn worried. I couldn't contain my emotions.

Sejeong unmoved. She keeps on playing with the glass on her hands. Sehun take the glass away from her hands, puts the glass on table and hold her hands, forcing her to meet his eyes.

Sehun: Sejeong, please. Talk to me.

Sejeong: There is nothing to talk about. I am so grateful for your help. Thank you for helping me.

Sejeong's monotone voice makes Sehun's heart feels like being prick by thousands needle. She tries to pull her hands but Sehun grips tighten. He let out a big sigh.

Sehun: I know I'm wrong for raising my voice at you while you are being anxious. I'm stupid for doing that and I am really really reflecting on it. I'm so so sorry but I really can't help myself back then. The thought of something happens to you makes my heart goes crazy. When Chanyeol told me something happened to you, I feel so much anxious that I hope I can go to you flying.

Sejeong gives Sehun a deep stares. Sehun's confession feels like a warm water all over her heart. Sehun's stare feels so lovely, full of care and love. Sejeong sighs. She pulls her hands from Sehun's hands.

Sejeong: Why? Why do you care for me so much? Because I'm Mina's friend?

Sejeong's heart beats fast while waiting for Sehun's answer. Shen fidgeting. He moves his stares away. He rubs his neck with his right hand.

Seeing how hesitates Sehun is, Sejeong dejected. Her heart stop hoping. She stand up, trying to left but Sehun's left hand hold his left wrist. Without looking at her, Sehun said;

'I like you'

Sejeong stuns.