Val's Wrath

"V-Val, please lis-ten'-" the pained creature known as Angel Dust was cut off, by a taller being gripping his cheeks harshly. His hand forced the arachnid closer to him. His dull crimson eyes settled on his. And that toothy, disgusting grin curled his lips.

"Where were you, doll~..?" He questioned in a low, and threatening tone. His clawed hand began to dig into his tender flesh, allowing a dark red liquid to stream out. 

"I was jus' hangin' out with a friend of mine.." he meekly explained with his hands around Valentino's wrists. Angel wanted so bad to kick him, and make him hurt like he did, but he knew there would be consequences that would follow. All he could do was stand there making pained cries. His tears mixing with the blood.

"Oh..?" The moth began, while narrowing his eyes on the poor spider, "A friend..? Tell me babe.. When did you have time to hang out with 'Friends'..?" 

Angel's breathing hitched. His own heart pounded in his chest from fear. All he wanted to do was go home, and cry in bed with the blankets over his head. 

Anything but this....

"Daddy, let go.. It hurts.." The tears that clouded his vision fell onto the taller entities gloved hand.. Valentino, being the bastard he is, let him go, and pulled his hair harshly. Causing Angel to screech and curse his name in Italian. 

"Fuck you..." he mumbled under his breath while growling...

The moth seemed to have heard that though. And it left him with a frown, and narrowed eyes. Slowly, he bent down, bit his lip as he watched him cry in pain, and laughed in a fruity way.

"If you want me to listen, baby... Get on your knees and beg for forgiveness..." That disgusting smile he always carried painted his cheeks. And a deep glow seems to radiate from his eyeballs.. 

But what could he do..? Not listen, lose his job, and possibly be killed?.. fuck that.. He had way too much going on for him..

"Yes, daddy..." The tall arachnid shifted onto his knees hesitantly, while grinding his teeth in anger. Eventually, he looked up at him with a forced smirk and bit his lip. 

"Forgiveness, please~? Ill be a little better next time~.." this shit made him sick to his stomach. But in the end, he avoided a beating and foul words to make him feel like no one would miss him if he put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger..

"Mm... such a good boy..." Val grabbed his chin, and placed a kiss on his lips. Angel always thought he would share a kiss with one he loved... but instead, he ended up working for a horny ass hole who wanted him only for money, and a good fuck in bed. 

So, he sat there and dealt with it. His eyes staring daggers at him while the liquid from the blood dripped down his delicately soft cheeks.. With a whimper, and a glare.. His eyes met his, and started to tear up.

"I need a fuckin' day off, boss... I can't do ths' any more.. Just a day, an' I'll be back with my want for a good dick an' your money..I promise, daddy..."

As he was counting his money he previously set aside, a scoff and a shake of the head was given to the desperate arachnid.

"You have days off, Monday and Saturday. You're fuckin' welcome. Do you any idea how much I give you?.. I swear.. Sometimes work goes unnoticed around here, wouldn't you think, Angel doll~?" Val laughed a sinister laugh under his breath, and lit a cigar while staring at Angel. With tears staining his cheeks, and weak whimpers and cries slipping out.

"But... I can't-" he was shut off by a quick hush, and a glare. 

"Can't what?.. stay at the hotel and hope your life will go away? Baby... c'mere..." the greedy male gestured for Angel to sit on his lip. A fake pouty face plastering his face.

Hesitantly, he stood up with his head dropped in shame, fear, and worry, while his arms stayed tucked together. The soft clack of his, 'come hither' boots filling the short silence they had. It seemed like forever, he was walking... but considering the situation, and the night he had, it WAS forever.

"Yes, daddy?.." he mumbled in anger while taking a seat. A disgusted scrunch of the nose, and his head turned around to avoid his glare made it obvious. He wanted to go home and cry his troubles.. maybe drink till he felt numb.

"You poor thing, with every outfit you could ever want and more... shelter when there was none... you ungrateful bitch.." towards the end, his fake sorrowful face faded into a pissed off one.

"Don't make me feel like this is my fault... please, Val..."