And So It Begins

Sighisoara is a Romanian provincial city to the northwest of the capital Bucharest, and the current headquarters of the Red Faction, the magi fighting in behalf of the Mage's Association. The city has an ancient history and its architecture hasn't changed much since the medieval age, but it was chosen by the Red Faction for the sole reason of it being the closest city to Trifas, outside of the influence of the Yggdmillennia clan.

Located at the outer edge of the city, and standing atop of a hill, a modest church. This house of God, is a high-up church with a dome-roofed staircase, the stone pieces of the building being just as old as the city itself.

It really is a tranquil and calming scene...

If you ignore the screams of rage and curses of complaints, inside the church itself. The interior of the building was as just as stunning as the outside, stained glass windows on either side of the church, rows of pews leading from the wooden door entrance to the alter at the very front of the church with a red carpet in the middle, separating the rows of pews.

But inside the house of God, two figures stood there in a one sided conversation, while the other continued to shout angrily at no one in particular.

The first was a young man, with exotic features all too similar to a certain Counter Guardian, with spiky white hair and dulling ember eyes. He wore a simple, modernised black priest attire with a golden cross necklace. His name was Shirou Kotomine, the Father of this church and a Master of Red.

The other person was a mature looking woman, a little taller than her company. She was a woman with similarly exotic features but differed as she had jet black hair, a milk white complexion and golden serpent-like eyes. She wore a luxurious black dress with golden spikes add to the palm of her hands. Her true name was Semiramis, and she was the Assassin of Red.

"...I can't believe that ageing corpse would dare interfere with our Holy Grail War, just because he's BORED! Ridiculous! And here I thought Caster had earned the title of 'Most Insane' man in this and any other world!" Shouted the Assassin Class Servant. Walking from side to side of the enclosed room.

"Now now, Semiramis. I would really appreciate it if you would calm yourself, the Master of our Saber will soon arrive and this sort of display will only make them more wary of us." Negotiated Shirou, putting his hands up in a matter of trying to defend himself.

Semiramis took a look at her Master before taking in a deep breath and relaxing herself. "But Master, with the introduction of another faction, ANOTHER seven Servants, won't that put a hamper into our plans?"

Shirou only nodded in agreement, pulling up the letter he received from the Magician, continuing to read the remainder of the information. "While this unforeseen even is certainly troublesome, we'll have to make due, it isn't like we can change it now."

"I guess that's true, but still..." trailed off the Assassin before confronting her Master again. "Should we warn the Master of Saber of this developing predicament?"

"Well if he accepts our offer, then there'll be no need to, but going by his profile it's most likely that he'll go sole from us. So to at least try to gain his trust, it'll be best if we tell him" said Shirou, keeping his eyes trained on the parchment in his hands.

Semiramis pecked past his shoulder and looked at it curiously. "What else does that Vampire want?"

"Oh nothing more, just relaying that the newly formed Blue Faction will be operating without any Masters." Bluntly stated the priest, ignorant to the consequences of his words.

"What?!" Yelled the Assassin, shouting into her Master's ear, causing him to flinch in surprise. "No Masters! How on Earth is that fair?!..."

Before she went into another rant, Shirou suddenly raised his hand to halt her talking, and continued his explanation. "While it's true they won't be held down by having a Magus as their partner, there is one advantage we've been given by the Wizard Marshall." calmly spoke the priest.