Chapter Two

[Ze's P.O.V]

Chilled had told me about how that biitch named Jess had walked out on him and that she did this to him, he also told me his breakdowns, but i could feel him hiding something but i shooed it off. I couldn't help anyway but it seemed he was in comfort when I held him close and pet his hair, whatever works! I am going to be here for a month, if he even lets me but I dont think that will be a problem. It seems like he doesnt want me to leave, but i'm strangily ok with that. Tonight will be Movie night!!!!!!!!!

"Chilled?" I had a hint of excitment in my voice. "Yeah?" Nervousness lacing his voice? "Movie Night?" A grin was plastered on my face! "Only of i can sit next to you?" He asked nervously. "Ok!"

And with that we were off to redbox!

   *Le time skip cause i can*

We were watching Blended with the famous Adam Sandler and the more the movie progressed, the closer chilled got to me, before he could scoot closer my mind took over and i pulled him into a cuddle, he just rested and soon i heard his soft snores, i picked his heavy ass up and carried him to his bed and I cuddled him because i knew he would hate me if i left him. Soon I was consumed by black.

  *Dream*

"Chilled hurry I dont want to be late!" I practically screamed across the house. "Ok!" He screamed back as he ran down the stairs and jumped towards the door and kissed me on the way out the door, it sent tingles shooting through my veins as I savored it. I rushed to the car and intertwined our hands.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

  I shot up and instantly wished it was real, but it wasn't, then it barked at me, what did chilled hide yesterday? I stopped and went to take a shower, it should calm me down shouldn't it?

*Shower skip*

Chilled had gotten up when I was in i guess sense he is not here... I got dressed and walked down the hall as bumped into chilled, he mumbled something and I don't know why but i became infuriated amd slammed him to the wall. "What are you hiding from me!?" I yelled in his face. "Ze, i cant tell you." He mumbled. "Why!" I was kinda scared. "Because, I LOVE YOU, AND I NEED YOU OK!" He said and I crashed my lips to his and cherished this moment...