=New Home?=

3rd Pov

[Butterfly Estate]

Right after Kanae The Flower Pillar passed out, her sister Shinobu had made a plan to get Y/n out her sister mind. "Sumi-chan Kiyo-chan Naho-chan!" She call out.

"Hai!" The small trio fast as the flash appear in front of her. "I got something you will like." Shinobu giggle and begin to tell the plan to the three small butterfly girls.

-Timeskip-

[Headquarter]

"Kagaya you need me to what?" Ghost asks confusing from the Demon Hunter Leader.

"You can stay at the Butterfly Estate as requested from the Kocho sisters." He smiling feeling his old friend maybe could get something from it.

"Hn fine Kagaya, but if something is needed tell me." Puff The Ghost disappeared as a Shinobi into the darkness.

[Butterfly Estate]

"Kanao-chan Aoi-chan do you have the food ready?" Kanae comes over to them while they making the food.

"Almost done Kanae-sama." Aoi the helper of Butterfly Estate answer as Kanao the silent girl taste the food. She just smile approved it.

"Perfect now the three can welcome him!" Kanae point at the trio who just evil laugh, but get unnoticed by Kanae as she just having flashback.

~Flashback~

"Nee-san should we not do something you Y/n-kun as thanks for saving us?" The small sister asks Kanae who was just about to sleep.

But quickly bolt up thinking as an idea. "Of course, he can stay here with us!" Kanae begin to nosebleed, but tugging paper stopping it.

~Flashback~

Then Shinobu tap on her sister shoulder, more she jump up to tap it. "Nee-san he's here." Kanae smile quickly turns into a panic one.

"Ah not now, bathroom!" She rush over the bathroom making her more prettier than before. As for the little sister, her plan is slowly beginning. Getting the trio to hold the bathroom door at their best.

Shinobu will welcome and take Y/n to the forest. Walking outside of the estate she see Y/n in his Ghost outfit. The white cover in dirt and few blood and his left arm look like it soaking in blood as always.

"Ara ara Y/n-kun~" Shinobu act she happily wave to him. "Kocho-chan." He sound a bit suspicious, but want to see what is going to happen.

"Y/n-kun, you call me Shinobu-chan." She bluntly said out unattended. "Did I just said that loudly out?!" She thought and having a mentally battle what to do now.

"If you said so Shinobu-chan." Y/n happily reply smiling as she look at his smile. She mentally lose her mind battle and blush.

"I-I me-mean..." Shinobu trying to said something, but is completely stuttering. Then she feel a head pat from the taller man.

She begin to smile, not angry as she is always at him, but smiling as she likes getting his attention. "Shinobu-chan I need to leave quick."

"Wait-" She didn't finish as The Ghost disappeared to the trees.

[With Y/n]

"I need to keep them save from him."
Y/n take his crystal blue Nichirin Blade out waiting for the man. "He He." Is the only sound coming from the trees around The Ghost as he is prepare for incoming attacks.