When They See Your Bare Legs

Tanjiro Kamado

Y/n POV

"Ouch"

Why does this always happen to me? I know that I'm clumsy but there's no need for me to trip on air! Now I have a bleeding leg. I rolled up my haori's sleeves to see the mark on my leg and boy was it bad.

"Mmm", my eyes started to tear. "Y/n what are you doing he- WHAT HAPPENED? WE NEED TO GET THIS PATCHED UP AND CLEAN AND!....."
"Tanjiro?", I questioned as he suddenly became quiet. At first I thought he was staring at my wound but then his gaze went to my uninjured one.

"Tanjiro? Why are you looking at my legs?"

"Wah! Oh no it's nothing. I'm just checking to see if you have anymore injuries haha", he said nervously. "Let's get you inside first".

Little did you know that as Tanjiro was patching you up he could only hope that he'll see your bare legs again.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Y/N POV

"Inosuke watch where you're swinging that thing -!", I spoke too soon as Inosuke's blade sliced the bottom of my haori.

"INOSUKE YOU IDIOT GET BACK HERE!!!!!!". I started chasing him. My haori was now only till my knees. I'll have to get me another now.

"Y/n - chan?", I heard Zenitsu call. I stopped chasing the boar headed man and approached Zenitsu.

"I'm here Zenit- oof!". I was knocked to the ground as Zenitsu saw my bare legs and attempted to cover them with his haori.

"No one can see this. Her legs are mine. Her soft and smooth legs belongs to me", he said as he began to touch my legs.

Since then he wants to see my legs everyday.

Inosuke Hashibara

Y/n POV

"This is so relaxing". My body was so numb after that demons attacked me but this open air bath makes my body feels so nice~

I stayed in there for a few more minutes until I heard the door inside slam open meaning Inosuke was back. Ahh as long as he doesn't disturb me he can go whatever he wants. I stretched my legs so that it hung out of the bath. I closed my eyes to enjoy the peace and relaxation.

Inosuke POV

"That damn yellow head", I angrily mumbled. Where the hell is that woman? She's the only one I can speak my mind and anger with!

Hmm? Why the hell is this door closed?

I casually opened the door and saw y/n covered in bubbles that's blocking everything with her legs out. Her legs look so smooth and soft. I wonder how would that feel. Her eyes were still shut so she didn't notice me.

"Ngh", she moved as I quickly shut the door.

"She's gonna get it later".

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu POV

"Giyu could you help me?", I heard my love ask.

"What do you need?".

"Could you hold my legs? I haven't been exercising in a while"

"Sure"

She layed flat on her back with her hands behind her head while I gently held her ankles. She pushed herself up till she reached my face then back down and so it repeated, but everytime she went down I can't help but notice how her pants keeps pushing up. Not only that but my hands are now on her skin. It's soft.

"On second thought I don't think exercising is for me. I'm tired already", I heard my love pant. While she regains her energy, I rested my head on her lap and lightly rubbed her legs as she began to play with my hair.

"I love you y/n".