Chapter 5

Emily's pov:

I was at bar taking 5 to 6 shots forgetting about the things that had happened in studio, every shot I was taking more the place was becoming a bit blurry.

Luke's pov:

I also took a cab hoping Emily would be home safe so I can explain what actually happened there in studio.....

When I reached home I called out "Emily are you home babe we need to talk it's not what it looked like please babe listen to me" The apartment was just echoed by my voice and didn't hear a voice, I searched all over the house and didn't find Emily.

I immediately got scared that she was not here, I called her friends to ask if she was there but everyone had a same answer that she did not visit them at their house,

Then I realized she always goes to the nearest bar and has drinks when she is depressed or sad.

Emily's pov:

Everything was blurry I saw a man leaning towards me he had brown hair and tanned skin I was sure that he was not Luke he started talking "hey babe how are you wanna go somewhere else" "No please I am married and heartbroken" He immediately took his hand and started rubbing my bare thighs as I was wearing a short skirt so he easily went up and touched my underwear.

I pushed him away and he forced me to kiss him at that moment I saw someone hitting that man and everything then blacked out.

Luke's pov:

I reached a bar that she usually goes to and I saw a man forcing her to kiss her I could see how drunk she was so took control and hitted that man hard on his face and his balls when took a look at Emily she was on the floor fainted I took her in my arms and paid the bill to the bartender and took her at our apartment.......

Emily's pov:

I woke up with a pounding head ache and found myself on our apartment bed I was confused alot then saw Luke coming in with pancakes and hot chocolate I still ignored Luke and remembered what had happened "Luke seriously how could you kiss that whore you are my husband" I shouted at him "my angel that whore had grabbed my head Forcingly and scrached me, she came onto me and you came at that exact time when I was going to push her and give that whore a slap".

Listening all that, I hugged Luke and said "I trust you Luke but please don't do that ever again" "I will never cheat on someone like you, you are the best thing that has happened to me and I am really very lucky to marry you my one and only wife" Luke said while crying a bit.

I forgave him and we both layed in bed while eating our pancakes and watching Netflix