The Burrow

My head hurt. As if I'd been knocked out, a throbbing towards the back of my head made me hiss. A sudden amount of heat rose toff my cheeks. Cicadas annoying song rang in my ears and the uncomfortable feeling under me came into the light. Squinting my eyes open to blink them shut again from the sharp light of the sun I rolled over. What happened? 

Looking up I saw a field of wheat. Where am I? Did I die? Heaven is not what I thought or maybe this is hell, with the annoying chirping of cicadas it sure sounds like it. Siting up on my knees I rolled my head, hearing a crack while turning I hissed trying to gather myself.

This must be a dream. Standing up, I dusted myself off while turning to see if there was just more field.... I was wrong, so wrong. There stood in front of me was no other than the Weasley house.... From Harry Potter. Yep totally a dream. No doubt about it.

"What the actual fu..." There was a bang inside the house making me jump. This doesn't feel like a dream... What am I meant to do just stand out here until someone sees me? It's not like there's anywhere to go. Stress boiled up inside of me and then the throbbing came back. Touching the back of my head lightly to see if I was bleeding nothing seemed wrong, but my body sure was sore... What do I even say when knocking on the door? How do I explain myself without sounding like an absolute lunatic?

"Excuse me but who are you?" I jumped out of my skin. Mr Weasley stood just outside of the shed staring right at me. "Can I help you?"

"I umm. I don't....." Everything started going dizzy, please mother of Mary let this be a dream. My body fell back down to the floor as I stared at the front door.

"Molly come quickly!" I watched as the door opened but blacked out before I could see who.

(∩`-')⊃━☆゚.*・。゚   \time skip/

Flashes past through my head. It was all a blur, it made sweat roll down the sides of my forehead. Heart rate pulsing. Until it faded slowly.

"Who do you think she is?" There was a whisper. Faint but I heard it. Quiet clanging in what sounded like a kitchen made my stomach grumble quietly.

"I don't know. She didn't say a word before blacking out."

"How did she even get here? There's no proper road for miles."

"Let's just wait until she wakes up. " What am I going to do? My eyes stayed shut, not wanting to open them under no circumstances.

"Is she awake yet?" Two voices rang out, Fred and George and that followed with the sound of a cloth hitting something, well perhaps someone.

"No, be quiet! A girl faints on our doorstep and you go shouting about it for the next two hours." There was sets of footsteps going around the house, I bit my lip.

"They're just curious is all mum. It's probably the most interesting thing that's happened all summer. Ow." Ron. Oh God, this is not playing out well.

"This is no time to be curious and how is this in any way fun? She could be injured, Ron." Hermione. Here too, this is not....

"I think she's waking up," Ginny whispered who I didn't know was near me. The conversation ended, I guess playing dead isn't an option. Squinting open my eyes it stung slightly, maybe I'm just dehydrated. Hallucinating. Groaning I sat up only just noticing a cold wet towel on my forehead. Sitting up slowly a hand was in my shoulder.

"Just take it slow, deary. Here's some water." Taking it after sipping my eyes widened and I sculled down the drink. Gasping at the end my head hit the pillow once more.

"Damn," Ron whispered getting elbowed by Hermione. The glass refilled itself, I stared wide-eyed at the glass before taking slower gulps now. Nothing was said until I was sat up nibbling on some chocolate to raise my sugar levels.

"Thank you." I breathed once Molly took the glass beside me.

"No problem dear." Arthur was sat to my right and leant forward to speak.

"So miss..."

"(Y/n)." Breathing this out I noticed Molly trying to swot her kids away from the conversation.

"(Y/n), do you know how you got here?" Shaking my head that was still thumping I chewed on my thumbnail out of stress.

"N-no I just woke up here with this horrible headache." Molly came back with a hot drink and passed it over curving my hands around it and sipping it was sweet, cinnamon.

"Well, no matter I'm sure your parents are worried about you. We could send an owl for them to come get you." I didn't say anything just looking down at the steam swirling out of the cup.

"I uh don't think anyone would respond." I knew they both gave me strange looks. Sipping the hot drink before placing it down beside me as my hands began to shake.

"Is there anyone we can contact for you?" I was on the verge of a panic attack until I clenched both hands around each other trying to stop them from shaking.

"Dumbledore." I breathed out.

(∩`-')⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ \time skip/

I was asked to wait outside and was currently tossing rocks in front of me. Why did I say Dumbledore? Of all people. But who else would I say? Hearing controlled shouts inside I let out a shaky breath. I was given a sandwich that I'd eaten ten minutes ago, wonder how much longer I'll be outside for.

"Hiya." Two voices rang out making me jump. Fred and George stood on my right sort of hiding behind the tree. Glancing back to the house to see if either of the parents were looking this way, it looked as if they were too distracted by the situation at hand.

"Hi." Speaking slowly they looked like they were waiting for me to say something. "Do you know what's going to happen with me?" I knew my face was going pale, they looked at one another.

"Whether to send a letter to Dumbledore?" Biting my lip I looked away to the dirt around me.

"Mum will come around. Why do you need to talk to him?" Shrugging my shoulders I still didn't know what to say.

"He might understand." The front door opened making my head whip around Arthur stood there.

"Sorry about that. You can come back inside." Standing I picked up the plate beside me and noticed the twins were no longer there.

////

Hey everyone thanks for reading the first chapter, just a quick thing. I'm not sure whether to make this a Fred x Reader or a Fred x reader x George Let me know what you guys think. First few people get to choose ^^ 

Thanks for reading