11; ARRANGED.

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

"I don't like this idea you are talking about, Mujawwad. Don't go acting all childish one something serious." Alhaji Sadiq scolded his last son, giving him a disapproving eyes which only brought out a beam from the latter.

"Come on, old man. You don't have to worry one bit about what my idea is, it's always been perfect. Have you forgotten when mom was so angry at you and I had to set you guys on a blind date to set out your differences?" He raised a brow seeing his father's amused and embarrassed eyes fixated on him. Anyone would've shut up but not the mischievous Mujawwad.

Apart from Bushra's bubbly self, Mujawwad is the next person that has everyone's smile intact all the time. Though his mother acts all tough, he knew just how to break down that barrier all the time. They are one happy family whenever they get time to be together which was less times seeing everyone is now busy with their lives.

Her mother is a doctor which means most of her times are spent in the hospital trying to save lives. Her father is a lawyer, a judge to be exact making him more busy than everyone in the house especially after he opened his new firm. Trying to get in what needs to be done before the time gets on them.

Her brothers are also busy and spend less time at home but the military. Now they have three stars which means they have time to spend at home. She is tired of seeing them single though, they are old enough to have kids. The twins are twenty nine while Mujawaad is twenty eight, just the right age to get married in her list since she got married to Mika'il when he was about to clock twenty eight. He never talked about his freedom seeing he is not one to mingle around with girls, her brothers too.

Those don't even glance at girls and it makes her worried if they are ever going to leave bachelorhood. They never talk about any lady and mostly talk about military this, military that which annoyed her to the core. They don't like talking about girls, at all which was something she can't take. She is always talking about those Instagram models, her role models and those influencers. She tried showing them the photos but they always manage to shun her away with her little matchmaking game.

"Mom, I'm afraid your sons won't get married if you don't step up on the game. They are old enough to help you get more grandchildren but you are here nursing them like kids." She slyly said to her mother whose eyes twinkle with mischief hearing her sons groans.

"You are very right. I think we have to result to arranged marriage for the twins first then MJ will come last. If he doesn't bring a wife in a year, he is also going to face the same faith. What do you think, AS?" Hajiya Khadija turned her questionable gaze to her husband whose eyes soften looking at her hopeful eyes on him.

"Yes. We have enough ladies in the family and none will turn down this offer. Now tell me, are there any women in your lives? Because once we make this decision, there is no going back." Alhaji Sadiq said to his first children, the twins.

They squirmed on their seats, not liking the attention they are getting from both parents. This escalated quicker than they thought and having their parents sober eyes staring at the alongside their sneaky little sister's mischievous ones, they know they are in for no good this time around. Just like their father had said, there is no going back if this gets finalised. They thought they have some more time to keep their busy heads aside but no, their beloved little sister is doing what she knows best, hypocrisy.

There was never really a woman in their lives, it was never about a woman with them. Being in the military for so many years and the end of their teenage years has taken a toll on them. All they can do is play with weapons, go to wars and ambushing all those deserts and forests where criminals hide. That is all they know after having pledged their lives to save the country. It is normal for any soldier to not feel attached to a woman but most of their friends are married which says another story about them.