Coffee Eventually Finds Itself Scrumptious

Petite mocha coffee, peanut guitars, tortilla pianos waste plenty of hours.

I'm Jose Angelo Buenconsejo, and life was full of color

I'm Jose Angelo Buenconsejo, and life was full of color. It was all fun. Not until my birthday came last March 16, everything started to change. But that change was actually meant happen, and here I am writing a story about what I perceive about this pandemic for the few months before March 16 until today.

Scarlet Dijon sun, chartreuse azure wine , all was really fun, it was worth my time

I spent most of my time with a special friend and It was great. We got to go out to different places, eat in different places. Having fun times with your best buddies, is one of the greatest things to enjoy with. The street food was astonishingly delectable, I got to perform in front of a lot of people. Laughing every time with friends was pretty common and they make me smile.
The malls was fun to explore. Carnival rides were awesome and really worth trying especially with friends. All was fun and great, I was thankful that I have something like this in my life that makes me happy. But COVID came into the scene. A hindrance?

Cloud of pitch midnight shadows fogs onto eternal darkness

It was March and they declared to stay at home, because the number of cases were increasing rapidly

It was March and they declared to stay at home, because the number of cases were increasing rapidly. Yes, COVID came. And that day was my birthday. It was so memorable though, cause I got to see my special friend for the last time, but back in my head at that time was toppling. Thinking about what happens next, I was so oblivious.

The pandemic hit something within me, something that I really wanted, something that makes me happy and in one simple snap it just took all of it away.

I couldn't accept the fact that the things that I was in usual to do was forcefully changed due to the occurrence. I started to blame China really bad just to release the anger that I was enduring, my happiness, my friends, my special friend. Our ways, our bonds, we may still be there for each other but I'm pretty sure some things will change after this event. I was devastated, nevertheless lost hope.

Hope. Hope for happiness? Hope to regain the bond that was destroyed? To make myself feel better? myself? I just made myself realize right there, that I had... myself.

I figured something out of my self through this pandemic with all the time I have in my hands in this pandemic, I opened up something within myself that I never knew before. New set of skills, skills on cooking, artistry, music, photography and especially special time with the family. And I sure did get some fun.

After all these times the happening was a blessing. And t made me realize the bright side it gave to us, lesser pollution, spending more time with the family and self-discovery. But still, we want to end this as soon as possible, so that traditional learning will regain back. And when I come back, I'll pack up the things I earned during the quarantine. And I'll all be worth it. And Props to my special friend for emotional support.

Welp, a blessing in disguise it is.

Cherry on frosting and chocolate bar, Reach what shimmers for no dream's too far.