Embrassed!

For @alinab06 .

For special effects, listen to Jab se Tere Naina Song of Shaan.

'Hayee! Major Malhotra is so hot!!! I can keep drooling on him whole day!'

Suman scrunched her nose in disgust at the comment of her fellow. She was not liking the buri Nazar they were giving or rather drooling on her Shravan. Her Shravan? Yes, Her Shravan. She was struggling hard to hide her feelings. She still loved him, and will do so always.

' BAAM!' she banged on the table hard, making the girls sitting with her look at her with a shock.

' Captain Tiwari, what happened?'

' Nothing.' Suman replied coldly, looking at Shravan, who was busy in workout not far than 100 metres from them.

She couldn't stop herself from shamelessly checking him out. She was so lost that should couldn't realise the looks of others on her.

Laage re laage re laage laage re nayanwa laage re laage re - 2

(jab se tere naina mere naino se laage re - 2

Tabse deewaana huwa, sabse begaan huwa

Rab bhi deewaana laage re - 2 ho o o o....) - 2

Jab se tere naina mere naino se laage re

Shravan turned to her and then only she realised what she was doing.

' I...I.. think Colonel Sir was call... calling me... I should go... '

As soon as she was away from the spot, she heaved a sigh of relief.

Shravan couldn't help but be amused. He tried to hide his smile, but couldn't. A small smile played at the corner of his lips.

'I Still have effect on her?'

Sighing, he went in his room. He was stinking badly, so he went straight to the washroom to have a shower.

On the other hand, Suman was busy in her work when the Colonel called her.

She went to his cabin.

' Captain Tiwari, hand this file to Major Malhotra. Now only! Its urgent.'

Suman somehow took the file and came out. Her throat was dry. Her fear of facing Shravan was taking over her. Her act of shamelessly checking him out was increasing it. She wasn't yet prepared to answer his questions of her sudden indifference towards him.

Like a thief, She tiptoed to Shravan's room. She knocked on the door but no response came.

She knocked twice again but of no avail.

' Major?'

No response.

' Is he sleeping? Or is out? Let me wait here. But Colonel said it's an important role to hand over...'

Suman was lost in thoughts.

Shravan was in the washroom. Due to the sound of running water, he wasn't able to hear Suman nor the knocks on the door.

' Oh God! I forgot to bring the clothes in. Damn! Waise none will see me only in this towel. What's there to worry?'

' EEEKKKSSS! ' Suman yelled and closing her eyes turned round.

When Shravan came out of the washroom only in towel, at that moment Suman came in with the file, planning to keep it in his room and go away.

Shravan was baffled for a few moment and then realised what happened.

' Don't turn round Sumo.. I mean Captain Tiwari...'

He took his clothes and dashed in the washroom.

Suman heaved a sigh of relief. Her cheeks became red. Beetroot red. She was embarassed.

Something struck her.

' Did he just call me Sumo?'

Her heart fluttered.

He felt like dancing around.

' Ahem. Come back to this world, Captain.'

She turned to him.

' Sorry, Major.'

' Tell me what made you come here?' Shravan asked, casually.

' Woh...File... Colonel told to hand over this file to you.'

Their hands brushed against eachother, earning one more awkward moment.

' Can I leave?' Suman asked. Her heart was thumping loudly.

' Sure.'

Suman proceeded towards the door.

' Have a good day, Major.'

' I am already having one. One question, did you like what you saw?'

Shravan was being playful.

' Hmm.. Yes...' Suman said, without realising what he meant.

' Oh? Really?'

Realisation dawned upon Suman and she ran away as fast as she could. Leaving a giggling Shravan behind.