Imagine ~ Sassy Storm Trooper [[part two]]

Imagine:
[Y/N] is a storm trooper with an attitude and
Kylo Ren does not appreciate that.
TW:
DOMINATION/PAIN/SENSORY
SMUT
~~~
    You knew exactly the treatment you would be receiving today as you felt the energy emitting from Kylo Ren, and yet, that hadn't stopped you from entering his office when he'd summoned for you, though you made sure to keep him waiting just for the thrill of it.
    "Trooper T884, are you daft?" came the voice of General Hux, who also seemed to be awaiting your arrival outside of the office, "have you any idea how long it's been since Supreme Leader Ren called for your report?"
     You yawned dramatically, lazily covering your mouth in the process before responding with a short, "must've missed it."
    "You truly must be missing your brain if—" Hux continued on, only to be cut off by the sharp hiss of the doors behind him opening.
    "Leave us," Kylo commanded Hux the moment he stepped through the doors, "I'd like to speak to T884 alone," he added, shooting Hux a look that, even with the battered mask covering Kylo's expression, you could tell was a glare.  Hux only nodded his compliance and made hast in scurrying away, leaving only you and Kylo outside of the office.  You swallowed hard now that you could feel the rush of his negative energy even more closely.
    "In my defense—" you tried to speak, but Kylo's gloved hand was quick to grip your arm with a bruising strength only to pull you into the office.  You spun to face him immediately, but that maneuver only managed to corner you between him and the doors as they shut behind you.
    "You've lost your chances to defend yourself, girl," Kylo hissed, "this has become some sort of ritual for you, hasn't it?  Keeping me waiting?"
    "If you missed me so much, all you had to do was tell me," you cooed back playfully, a mischievous twinkle coming to your eyes.  This only resulted in an annoyed huff from Kylo, who, in turn, removed his mask, only to stare at you hungrily with his dark eyes, his expression otherwise unreadable.
    "You belong to me, [Y/N], in more ways than you can understand.  So, if I tell you to come to me, you come to me, and when I tell you the time to do so, it shouldn't be a minute later," Kylo spoke, his tone oddly controlled for his typical demeanor.
    "Got it," you nodded, "I'm guessing you're wanting the reports I forgot about yesterday—"
    "No," Kylo barked simply, "I was wanting you," he confessed, the desire finally coming out in his voice,and the hunger in his eyes never sufficing as he moved his hand down your arm lightly, only to find the bruise he had left earlier.  He squeezed the already purpled skin again, the gasp escaping you only providing music to his ears.
   "Well, don't I feel special," you commented sarcastically through gritted teeth, trying not to move through the pain being inflicted, trying not to allow yourself to shiver and give away that you enjoyed the way he was holding you.
    "Don't," Kylo responded, "you're only a toy, [Y/N], only a toy for me to use as I please.  Don't forget that."
    You opened your mouth, as if you had any intention to try and defend yourself in your position, but before the opportunity was presented, a gloved hand was wrapped around your throat, a place that you'd grown almost accustomed to it being when you were alone with Kylo, but this time, it was different, with more superiority and command behind it.
    "No talking, toy.  It's play time," Kylo whispered, and within seconds, his lips were feverishly on yours, causing you stumble back slightly, but his hand released your throat and pressed against the small of your back to provide stability, the other hand pushing your bruised arm against the metallic wall behind you.  Stuck between the wall and Kylo himself, you felt an undeniable warmth spreading across your midsection, your body impulsively anticipating whatever would come next in this heavenly little rendezvous.  Time seemed to slow and speed up all at once, and sooner or later, you couldn't tell how long you and Kylo had been kissing, all you knew was that it could go on forever and you were certain you wouldn't have any complaints if it did.  Almost as if Kylo had been in your mind though, he broke free of the kiss, leaving you momentarily disappointed until he began making quick work of removing your clothing down to your undergarments.  Just as you were waiting for his next move, he stepped away from you completely, admiring your body in his own silence as you caught your shuddering breath.  His eyes finally met yours and he moved towards the long table within the office, gesturing towards it.
    "Sit," he ordered without room for arguments, not that any arguments would've come from you anyway.  You made your way to the table and pushed yourself onto it obediently, your thighs trembling as the cold surface pressed against them.  You didn't want to seem too eager for your next direction, but you made sure to keep eye contact as you waited for it.  He grabbed a fistful of your hair, winding it around his fingers as he forcefully tilted your head to make sure the eye contact remained, "Now, I'm going to punish you for real this time, and when you've had enough, I want you to beg for me," he whispered, his hand slowly releasing your hair and letting it fall back over your shoulders.  You were expecting a true punishment, but the kind was unclear until suddenly, his gloved had came down across your thighs with a loud slapping out.  You cried out and immediately looked down at the source of the pain only to find that the outline of his glove was shining bright red against your skin, even up to the fine lines in the fabric.  You bit the inside of your lip and when you saw his hand rise again, braced yourself as the impact smacked against your other thigh, once again leaving a rosy mark in its wake.
    "How does it feel, toy?" Kylo asked, amusement in his tone as he saw the pained expression on your face.
    "It... it hurts," you stuttered in response, voice and body shaking in unison.
     "Good," Kylo spoke, "but I don't think you've been punished enough," he added, removing his gloves and tossing them aside before delivering a few bare-handed blows to each thigh, each one more painful than the last, each one only providing more tinder to the hot flames seeming to well in your abdomen.  As badly as the pain made you want him, to remained composed, refusing to resort to begging until you had to.  When Kylo saw just how much you could take without breaking, he frowned in aggravation.
    "Stand up and bend over the table," he ordered aggressively, backing off momentarily to give you the space to do so.
    "But..."
    "Now!" he shouted, and you did as he ordered, your initial protest only serving to tease him anyway.  Now that you couldn't see him, it was more difficult to anticipate his course of actions, and thus, much more surprising when a bare hand struck across your ass with enough strength to leave a mark there for days to come.  You yelped, biting back tears until yet another one hit.
    "That's right, girl.  Cry.  Cry while you're punished," Kylo cooed, one hand snaking between your legs from behind, his fingers working expertly over the fabric of your panties, pulling sweet moans from you despite the pain that had just been provided to you.  Another hand came down upon your backside to add even more pain to the equation, and you could no longer bite your tongue.
    "Please!" you blurted suddenly, to which Kylo's fingers paused near your core.  You panted desperately.  There was a chuckle from behind you.
    "Please what?" Kylo taunted, and you could hear the ominous pitch in his voice, threatening that if you didn't beg in the way he wanted to hear, you would never be given what you wanted.
    "Please, please, I just... I want you," you whimpered helplessly, all of your typical fight and attitude taken away.
    "Is that right?" Kylo purred, leaning down close enough to your ear to stir your hair.  All you could do was nod enthusiastically, and when you felt Kylo back away, heard the sound of him freeing himself of his clothes, you lived in a moment of relief.  That was, until he approached again, pulled your panties aside, and you could feel the head of him brushing against your center, collecting the moisture that had pooled there, taunting you ever so tediously that you wanted to tell him to just get on with it, but you knew that would only result in more punishment.  Your breathing hitched every time he aligned with your entrance, waiting for him to enter, and each passing second without him inside of you felt like a century now that you were so ready.  Or, at least, you thought you were ready.  When Kylo finally pushed his length inside of you, you let out a wail of pain and pleasure, your walls stretching to adjust to the size of him, though there wasn't much time for adjustment as he began pushing powerful thrusts into you, his hand curling into your hair just like before as each thrust pushed your pained thighs right against the edge of the table.  Once you were accustomed to the rhythm, you began pushing back against him, taking in all you could of him, pulling animalistic growls from his throat that told you that you were giving him exactly what he wanted while getting everything you wanted for yourself as well.  The more powerful his movements, the more you arched your back for him, and soon enough, it felt as though the two of you were moving as one.  The heat in your stomach was starting to disperse throughout your body, and the volume of your lustful moans were heightened as you got closer and closer to your climax.
   "K-Kylo...  please... can I come?" you begged, to which he gripped your hair tighter.
    "Go ahead, toy, come for me," Kylo responded with a labored breath, his pace remaining steady until you finally let yourself go, eyes rolling back to the point of seeing stars, and walls contracting around Kylo's shaft.  It didn't take long for him to meet his release either after the friction of your own climax, and you both remained momentarily silent, panting heavily before Kylo grabbed your clothes, setting them beside you before grabbing his own, already tossing them on as if he'd forgotten what just happened.
    "Get yourself dressed," he breathed, nodding to the clothes on the table beside you, "you can then deliver your reports to someone else.  I don't want to see you for the rest of the day," he added simply, exiting through the doors just as quickly as he could close them behind himself, leaving you alone to get dressed, still slightly dazed, covered in bruises and red marks, but more than satisfied with your punishment.

~~~

So, first of all, hi everyone! I haven't written on here in forever, but I promised a part two of this so long ago and I felt like the only way to appease the waiting was to make it smutty and super long, so, enjoy!
I've also started a Kylo Fanfiction called "Through A Barren Eden". I'd really appreciate if you all checked it out!
Feel free to vote, comment, and follow! Thanks, lovelies!