Chapter2: nub gets to know me

We talked for a while on Instagram and then she gave me her number. We FaceTimed all night and we got on really well. She told me all about her hate comments and how she doesn't care.
I was about to go to sleep when I got a message from Miranda ,' hey bb goodnight my sexy🤭 tomorrow you can come suck on my nubs 😏'  I ignored it as I was very tired. The next morning I woke up to many pictures of Miranda naked and loads of videos of her singing.

I woke up late and i had 30mins to get ready to go to Miranda's house. I chose to wear this.

I got outside Miranda's house to find her staring out the window for me

I got outside Miranda's house to find her staring out the window for me. She looked like she has been waiting ages. I came up to her and told her how I was sorry for being late. She finally came outside the door wearing a crop top and some shorts. She jiggled all the way to me where she gave me a big hug.

"Y/n I've been waiting for you for ages! Where have you been?""Hey Miranda sorry I woke up late, ""Was you thinking about me Y/n?""Yeah something like that" I really wasn't

"Hey Miranda sorry I woke up late, "
"Was you thinking about me Y/n?"
"Yeah something like that" I really wasn't

"Y/n because you were late I need to punish you, naughty girl"
"What sort of punishment?"
"Oh y/n follow me ..."

I watched Miranda walk through her house, all her body jiggling through every step. I then followed her not realising what she wanted me to do...