A/N

A/N

You know, I cried the most in the part, when the motherplane explode. (Pedro's plane) I cried when they're arguing about behati will remain with pedro to explode the motherplane. Also, when Pedro sing and dedicated to his baby Behati Azalea Monzanto-Armstrong. I can hear his voice in my imagination, how he stare at behati when the capsule went out of the motherplane on its way to the engr. Wrights envention about to enter the Earth.

"I love you baby, I love you so much Behati"

"I love you more baby, I love you so much Peter" Behati cried.

Why does the world or even universe so unfair?  They're not given a chance to live their happy ending. But yet, I'm proud that Behati surpass all of those even there's something missing.

How? How can universe stole the love of us? Can universe please don't stole them? And let them live happily forever? Without dying?

Let's cry togther people. ㅠㅠ

-- END --

Note: thank you guys for reading this lesson book. I know I'm a bit cheezy kase I'm kinda immature nung sinulat ko eto. Pero salamat ulit! See you sa Pandemic Heartbreaker unpublished pa dito kasi tatapusin ko muna and I'll proof read! :)) thanks again! Follow me on Ig! (@imkarylv)