61.

Her.

I woke up first, feeling very excited about today's event. My smile got wider when the first thing I saw was my sinfully handsome husband, who is still asleep. My eyes looked for my phone and I saw that it is 7:20AM. We have to pick up the cake at 8:30AM and I volunteered to do it because I also want to get myself something - cravings. I was debating between muffins and cookies. Now I am not in the mood for either. I really want eclair with vanilla cream. 

Leonardo held me closer and I kissed his cheeks, beautiful and very cute nose and forehead before pecking him ever so lightly, earning sleepy, charming smile. I carefully and gently got out of his arms, letting him sleep longer. 

After I got in the bathroom, I quietly closed the door and did my routine quickly. Then I got dressed in the closet, did my makeup and hair, spayed my perfume on my neck and right wrist, fixed all my jewellery. 

I wrote Leonardo a note and left it on his nightstand, so he won't get a scare

I wrote Leonardo a note and left it on his nightstand, so he won't get a scare. I kissed his cheek before taking my phone, coat, scarf and exciting our room. Seems like no-one is up yet. 

As I passed kitchen, I grinned and walked in it. Of course, I ate breakfast which was yogurt with fruit, but what satisfied me was kiwi. I ate 2 while tenderly rubbing my flat stomach, thinking about the little one. 

I really want her or him to be mini Leonardo: midnight black hair, gorgeous eyes of the pretties hazel colour, beautiful nose that I find so boopable and if it will be a boy, I hope, he will get his daddy's razor-sharp face features. But no matter what, I already love our child very very much. I can't wait to meet our small bungle of joy. 

After I finished eating, it was already 8:15AM.  I took car keys and drove to the bakery, which happened to be fairly close. I picked up the cake, adding delicious, delightfully smelling and appetisingly looking eclairs with vanilla and lemon filling along the way. 

Him.

I woke up because my arms haven't been wrapped around Camila for good damn while. My eyes scanned my surroundings and I raised my brow at the note on my nightstand. 

Relief, yet worry washed over me as I read her neat, elegant, cursive handwriting. She drove to pick up the order and said that I was way too cozy to wake me up, plus, I need rest. Cami added I love you and a few hearts at the sight of which I smiled. She is the sweetest.

On the one hand, she eased my concern by telling me where she is going. On the other hand, my worry came back because Camila is without guards, gun or me and no matter how good of fighter she is, I need to know that she is 1000000000% safe. 

On top of that, I hope, she dressed warm enough and for sake of themselves, men better not as much as breathe in her direction. 

I got up and did my routine, got dressed in black jeans and white top with long sleeves. All jewellery is on me. After styling my hair and adding hand watch, I went downstairs.