Chapter 6 - Here We Go!

Recap

Dad looked ready to cry as well but he wanted his daughter I knew, I also know he wanted me to stay here deep down. He walked over to me, slowly going to hug me but looked at me first asking sliently, I nodded and hugged me "Let's go Annabella" he kept his arm around my shoulders as we walked to the truck, I looked at my family I was leaving to be with my dad.

Now

*Annabella P.O.V.*

It was a slient drive to the place I would be going to live with my dad, and I also didn't know where that is, I just looked out the window so I wouldn't make eye contact with any of the people in the vehicle as well, I honestly hope I'm never left alone with one of them.

My phone vibrated and it was instagram, I unlocked my phone to look at the post because it was from mom, 'Goodbye baby girl, I love you honey please never forget it, your father isn't a bad man really, we all miss you already' she took a photo of them all together in the living room with my favourite spot left open, my place there beside Kurlz where I would be playing video games or wrestling with one of them.

A tear slipped from my eye quietly, but quickly wiping it away, I looked at dad who was focusing on the road, I looked at the others of his band, dads sister Arina was glaring at me, I knew she hated me the most, she always was the one to make hurtful rumours of my mom and dad. She never did like mom, I looked away as another tear fell down my face, sniffing I looked back out the window.

It was another half an hour before we made a stop at a nice looking house, same size as the HU home, but a little more old fashion you could say. "Welcome home Annabella" dad smiled at me through the rear view mirror. I faked a smile and got out of the moving truck with my backpack, "come on, let's show you your bedroom"

We walked into the house, it was big on the inside and had a different style than home "Let's go" dad held his hand to me so I grabbed onto it and followed him up the stairs. I looked back down the stairs to see the band walking inside, Tye watching me walk up the stairs behind dad, he looked away when he saw I was looking back.

I'm really going to hate being here, I sighed and continued up the stairs looking at the top. We got to my room I'm guessing and it was pretty nice. Nice big TV and desk to do school work which will probably not happen too much and a nice big bed. "I'll get everyone to get your stuff out of the truck, you be ready to tell them where you want it ok?" dad smiled at me and nodded, I just nodded back and looked around the room.

James came into my room first with a box of clothing so I just pointed at the closest, he placed it in front of the closet looked to me but qiuckly looking away as Arina walked in with more clothing. I did the exact same thing as I did with James and pointed to the closet.

"You know there are such things of words child" she placed the box down as I looked away "You shouldn't be here kid, fucking Aron shouldn't have stayed around with your damn mother in the first place, all she is, is a fucking whore" she hissed getting into my face, I turned my face away looking towards the door seeing Tye "Arina fucking leave the kid alone, no need to be a bitch" she got out of my face turning around, "Sorry was only stating the truth about the damn bitch" putting her hands on her hips.

Anger flared inside of me, making me just glared at her. "Just go get more stuff Arina" he pointed out the door with a small box of my makeup suppplies and such plus a bag of bedding in hand. Arina walked out of the room, both Tye and I watched her leave "Sorry about her, besides her you should have no issue here" he smiled which need me actually feel welcomed "Now where do you want this stuff?" I looked around quickly deciding "uh, just at the end of my bed please" I spoke softly, it almost sounded weird since I haven't spoke in a little while.

"It speaks" Jimmy walked in looking towards me "Yeah, I got her to, Arina isn't going to help with making her happy here" Tye talked to him "I bet, I really don't understand her issue, I found Kiza was a nice women" he laughed "Now where to I put...." he looked at the top of the box "game systems and computer suppiles?" looking around the around I pointed to the corner beside my bed "There I can think of that stuff later when I get my room sorted out" he nodded and put it where I said.

/\Time Skip/\

Everything was finished being brought into the house to my room and I never did see Arina again the whole time, the rest of the evening was us unpacking and sorting also laughing, it was actually starting to feel ok here

I looked at the box in the corner with my new game system and computer things, I opened it up and dad came over to look. "When did you get this stuff" I started tearing up remembering Kurlz and J and everyone else when they gave this stuff to me.

"Today... Before you guys showed up for me" I pulled out the system, the custom HU controller I just held "I'm guessing they got you this stuff?" dad said with a little anger in his voice but happiness "Yeah" I looked up at him "I can keep the HU stuff away if you want.. I mean you don't like them at all so er yeah" I awkwardly asked him "No hun, you do what you would like, just means we'll have to get you some stuff for your system" he chuckled

I smiled and pulled the rest of the system and computer things out of the box and quickly started setting it up and playing with everyone

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey hey! Long time no update! I'm so sorry! There are like 3 different reason to my "no update" period.

Reason One - No more Ipod or device to use to update </3 (sister dropped my ipod into the bath and I dropped my tablet)

Reason Two - Writers block the size of the damn world xD

Reason Three - School and work </3

I'll try to get more updates in as much as I can, please give me some feedback, votes and share with your friends <3 Thanks guys! I'M BACK!

~Tiffy~