The Beginning

'Inner Monologue/Thoughts'

"Normal Speech"

'"Telepathy Speech"'

Location: Baki Apartment

Third Person Pov:

A red haired man could be seen standing in front of a apartment door. This red haired man could be seen coming from Japanese descent and being a height of six feet and three inch. He has very tan like skin the type of tan you get when you stay in the sun a long time. He is wearing a pair of dark blue baggy jeans and a dark red shirt long sleeved and baggy red shirt. 

It couldn't be seen from the baggy clothes but the red haired man was a surprising weight of three hundred and thirteen pounds. He had a body that was not normal for any type of person. It the type of body that cannot be compared to a bodybuilder, swimmer, runner, or even an Olympic athlete.

What was even more surprising is the amount of scars that the red haired man has. There wasn't even a 1 inch square on this mans body that wasn't covered in scars except for the private parts and his face and neck. It was all hidden under the baggy clothes. The man blood red eyes where trained like no other far greater than a sniper and better than any animal on the planet.

Baki William Hanma 6'3/ 24 years old

This red haired man was none other than Baki Hanma known in this world as Baki William Hanma Spencer

This red haired man was none other than Baki Hanma known in this world as Baki William Hanma Spencer. Now you maybe be thinking what is Baki Hanma doing in front of an apartment door. While, I guess you need some backstory. One day Baki was reborn into an island that was filled with animals long thought to be dead. Baki remember everything from his past life.

Baki remembers falling asleep and then just waking up in a world not of his own. The island that Baki was raised was not a nice one it was a total different world where it was the very definition of kill or be killed world. Lucky Baki had but only one companion. An old middle aged man who was a police officer before he crashed on to this desolate island.

Henry William 6'0/ 55 year old

He was Henry William Spencer a police officer who had taken an early retirement

He was Henry William Spencer a police officer who had taken an early retirement. He had taken a boat trip when he got caught up in a storm that came out of nowhere. It had lead him to finding a baby on that god forsaken island. He had raised Baki as a son and Baki had gotten the one thing he didn't have in his former life. A father figure one he can look up to.