𝑖𝑖𝑖.

𝗜𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝘆
"𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋, 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌, 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇,
𝖻𝗅𝗎𝖾 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝖾𝗌, 𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗓𝖾𝖽."

✞

Mary Jane ignored her mother on the drive to Church. She hadn't bothered to utter a single word her way. She was still upset about what occurred last night. Even Julian was furious at their mother, just for speaking the way she did.

Once their car pulled up with the many others, The Russell's practically jumped of joy—well mainly Lenora. "Hey!" Lenora & Emma both exclaim as they watch their new friends exit from the vehicle, causing Adams to smile while making their way towards them. Arvin couldn't help but smile at the sight of the blonde girl, and she did the same. Although, both of their looks had went unnoticed.

"Oh! Gosh those look delicious, Ms. Russell." Julian exclaims loudly, while staring down the old woman's dish with heart eyes. Julian absolutely loved Emma's cooking, and was becoming hungry just by admiring the platter.

"Thank you, sweetie." Emma bashfully says while patting the boys chest with her hand.

As they enter church together, there was a long line to meet the new Preacher. From what Mary Jane could tell from peaking over people's shoulders, was that the priest was tall, and rather handsome. Anyone could tell he had almost every woman in this churches heart. Well—besides Mary Jane.

Since they stood behind the Russell family, they went first. Mary Jane could tell Emma was nervous, which was understandable. She wasn't a fan of meeting new people either.
"Hello there." Reverend greets.
"Please to meet you, Reverend—Emma Russel." The old woman greets, causing the man to force a smile her way.

"Nice to meet you too—whatcha got there?" Reverend asks while taking his finger, and dipping it into the sauce. Mary Jane watched as his eyebrows furrowed, and immediately go into deep thought.

"Blessed who they are in hunger in thirst, fault righteousness." He says to himself whilst nodding his head, causing the Russell & Adam family to both furrow their eyebrows in confusion.

"Hope you liked them Reverend." Emma tells the man, while handing over her dish, and walking off. Once the Russel family made they're exit, the Adams family was next to meet the priest.

Once Reverend met eyes with the next people in line, he straight away took notice of the young blonde girl with blue eyes. As if a sudden wave of emotion taken over him; he becomes frozen. His body, his mind, instantly became aroused at the sight of her.