🌙 Chapter 2 🌙

(a/n Seoho steals all my uwus when he says hurcules!)

Y/n POV

Xion took you to his home and took you to a room. "You can sleep here." He said softly. "Aren't you going to bite me?" You said nervously. He laughed softly. "Not all vampires are bad or bite humans." He said looking into your soft e/c (eye color) eyes. "But I thought vampires drank human blood.." you mumbled making him smile and chuckle softly. "Some but not all. I drink animal blood." He said. (a/n as I said before I'm a vampire so I base what vampires are like off of me and my vampire friend. She will drink human blood but not that much. It's very addictive... Like a drug tbh.) "Ok.." you said unsure. "Just sleep I won't hurt you silly." He bit his lip and was suddenly right in front of you. He brushed his thumb across your bottom lip making you freeze. "Just let me show you... I love you... Let me show you I'm not bad..." He mumbled.  Looking into your eyes softly with his big soft amber ones. "Ok... I'll give you a chance..." you said softly. You laid on the bed. The bed had his scent all over it and you knew it was his bed. His scent was comforting to you. "Thank you Xion..." You said before drifting off into a deep sleep.

~~~~ Timeskip ~~~~

It was morning and you woke up to the smell of food cooking. Xion came up and smiled at you. "Your awake. You can take a shower and put these on." He gave you a hoodie and some sweatpants. "I'll put your food on a plate for when your done." 

You went into the bathroom and took your clothes off and stepped into the shower. You turned on the water to where it was warm and washed yourself off. after you where done you dried yourself off with a towel. You then put on the clothes he gave you. His hoodie was very big on you and went a little past your thighs. You rolled the sleeves up a bit so your hand where not covered. You put the sweatpants on that he gave you before walking out of the room and down the stairs. You saw Xion with a plate of pancakes for you. You happily ate your pancakes. You saw Xion go to the fridge and when he came back he had a glass of blood in his hand. "Don't worry it's not human blood y/n." He said softly as he sat across the table from you. "Ok Xion... Thank you for the pancakes. They taste very good." you said softly. 

~~~~ Timeskip ~~~~

After you ate your pancakes and Xion drank his blood you both played games. You couldn't help but think how childish Xion was. After playing games You and Xion watched tv. You both ended up falling asleep your head resting on his shoulder.

 You both ended up falling asleep your head resting on his shoulder