Exploring With Sam and Colby

Colby: "Whats up Guys it's Sam and Colby!"

Sam: "And today, we are exploring an abandoned hospital that maybe haunted, but we have a special guest Y/N!"

Y/N: "what's up guys!" as you wave at camera.

Sam: "This place is surrounded with security guards so we have to hurry up and get in, so we will come back when we are in." Sam shuts off the camera so we can get in Colby gets in first and Sam hands Colby the camera so he can get in. Sam helps you get in.

You accidently slip and almost fall and Sam says "Careful, I got you." As you get in you say it looks scary and your scared so Sam puts his arm around you and asks Colby to record the rest of time and he nods his head and agrees. 

Colby: "Ok guys we are inside of the hospital, and we heard thuds getting into here but I think we are good but Sam and Y/N be careful because there maybe homeless people in here." You guys walk around filming for an hour and a half but you heard a really loud crash and you scream as Sam holds you in his arms and you felt safe. 

Sam: "Guys lets get out of here!!" 

You guys run but you trip and fall your hand lands in glass and you cut yourself and you felt the blood run down your hand you scream "SAM!" and he comes back to get you and he carries you out of there. You guys stop at Colby's Corolla and say the outro.

Sam: "Guys we have to end the video here because Y/N got hurt and plus we heard a loud crash and got chased out so please leave a like on this video if you want to see more, subscribe if you haven't and get the merch below, Adios!" As you guys blow a kiss and get in the car to go home.

You guys return to the Traphouse and they find bandages to put on it. Sam asks if your okay and you nod, he kisses you on the head and asks if you want anything to drink.

Y/N: "Water?"

Sam: "Okay."

Y/N: "Thanks Sam, you didn't have to do this."

Sam: "Y/N, I had to I didn't want to leave you there with whatever that was.. and plus you were hurt."

You smile, you think to yourself am I falling for sam?