~ 2 ~

"What?!" you shouted, forgetting the other students were there. "Uh I mean what happened to Miss Davies?".

Mr Holland showed a puzzled look and scratched his head. "Huh that's odd. Didn't she tell you? Apparently she decided to move to Rome". Mr Arnold patted Mr Holland's back and laughed "Guess it worked out in your favour ey chap".
Mr Holland gave a small smile and nodded slightly. "I guess so. Anyways I think I should be able to take the lesson from here. Thank you for showing me around". Mr Arnold smiled and slowly walked out of the classroom.

You looked to the left of you to see Chanel and her gang gawking at Mr Holland. You scoffed and rolled your eyes but couldn't help admiring him as well.

"So everyone Id like to start by everyone introducing themselves. Now I know you all know eachother but this is an easy way for me to remember you. Now should we start with you at the back".

You were at the front right so you decided to spend your time eyeing up your new teacher. You couldnt help but admire each individual button on his suit and how it fit perfectly around his toned chest. The veins on his arms stared at you, and you could feel your own pulse start to rise. Just before you were about to admire his hips your eyes shot up to see Mr Holland giving you a deep glare and taking his gaze off you as soon as he saw you looking back.

You got distracted by Chanel's gang coughing and Chanel getting out of her seat, glaring at Mr Holland. "It's wonderful to meet you, I'm Chanel but feel free to call me anything that...satisfies you". Chanel winked and bit her lip before taking her seat again. Her gang giggled and clapped at her but Mr Holland didn't seem too happy. "Er thank you for that very...warm welcome, Chantel".

Piper, one of Chanel's gang members fisted her palms and slammed them on the desk. "IT'S CHANEL YOU DICKBRAIN".

Mr Holland laughed it off and said "My apologies" and Chanel simply smiled and said "No worries babes, it can happen to anyone". If only she would just shove her history book up her ass.

Jennifer nudged you and signaled that is was your turn to speak.
"Oh um hi my name's y/n". You lightly smiled and put your head down scribbling at your desk again.

"Nice to meet all of you, now let's get started".

~

The bell rang and everyone packed up their things heading out the door. You rushed out quickly avoiding eye contact with Mr Holland so you didn't accidentally blush but you saw Chanel taking her precious time.

Jennifer grabbed your shoulder, walking with you down the corridor. "Hey slown down bud, we walk home together remember. You were quick to get out of there". You shrugged and sighed "Yeah well I've got a lot of homework to do and I figured I better get home as quick as possible. Don't want to anger Mr Watts anymore do I?".

Jennifer laughed and patted you. "Sureee that's the reason haha. You haven't done homework in your whole time at highschool".
You rolled your eyes and laughed as you both made your way to the front exit of school.

Eventually you got home and you said your goodbyes to Jennifer as you made your way through the front door. You were still smiling whilst you took your shoes off and set your bag down until you saw your parents both sitting at the dining table waiting for you. "Mum? Dad? What is it?". You took a seat at the table with a puzzled look on your face. Your dad sighed and had a stern look on his face. "Detention? Again?".

Oh yeah. That. "I guess I'll be handing over my phone and going to my room then?" you said getting ready to walk upstairs.

Your mum ushered you to stop walking and softly held your wrist. "We need to stop meeting like this after school. You should be focusing on your grades, not harassing your teachers. You're grounded for a week so use your time for thinking about your actions and studying".