Chapter 2

Creeek, I wake up to the sound of floor boards by my door. Thinking it was Bee I sit up and run a hand through my h/c(=hair color) hair. Blinking my eyes I feel my stomach grumble in hunger and decide to go have a midnight snack like I told Bee I would. As I'm opening the door I hear voices coming from downstairs. 'That's odd Bee usually tells me if she's gonna have friends over.' Deciding to just believe she forgot to tell me, I become grateful that I had a sports bra on, I hate not having one on when around strangers. I get about two steps out the door before I'm pulled to the ground. "What the-," I start to say but a hand covers my mouth and I start to panic...

But it's just Cole. "What the he-," and he cuts me off again by making a shh hand gesture and pointing the group of people in our living room. They are sitting in a circle and, you guessed it, Bee was with them. I know them all, they're seniors at my school and about 2 years older than me.

First, is Max. He is pretty tall, brown hair, brown eyes, wearing a white t-shirt, jeans, a denim jacket to top it off, handsome as hell, school quarter back, popular, has a funny sense of dark humor, and, thanks to my idiotic hormones, my current crush. I don't think it matters though, he's out of my league and has a bit of a reputation. And based off of said rep. I'm not his type. Second, is Allison. I'm just gonna come out and say it, she's a dumb slut. She's wearing her cheerleading uniform, all white tennis shoes, and a low cut letterman's jacket, with her red hair in a half ponytail with a ribbon. She says she wants to be a big time journalist even though she can't spell, and everyone knows she paid and slept her way through high school. She can be sweet, but she has some issues.

Third, is John. John has nice colored dark skin, he's an absolute dork, he has a sort of stubble beard, is wearing a blue grey sweater with stars on, jeans, and converse. He's in with the popular crowd, has a funny, but pretty unoriginal sense of humor, and wants to platinum. His music's not half bad either, the school let him play some of his mixtape at a school dance. Fourth, is Sonya. She gives off a girly goth vibe. Wearing a white sweater, black tie, black skirt, black tights, black shoes, and a black beret. She's also pretty cool. She really likes cookies and I don't know what she wants for the future.

Then, there's Samuel? Sam's a new boy at school and has been hanging out with Bee, but how did he become friends with the rest? Sam's a scrawny guy, big glasses, bangs, wearing a striped golf shirt, and dark brown khakis. He's a real nerd and he's really awkward especially now around all of them. That's all I know about him. Lastly, is Bee. She's still wearing her jean shorts, white shirt, healed boots, and olive green jacket on top. I've seen her around all these people at school, but she's never had anyone over while "baby"sitting. This doesn't feel right.

They're all playing spin the bottle truth or dare and drinking out of blue solo cups. Allison's spin lands on Max. "Truth me." he tells her leaning back on the palms of his hands.

"Out of everyone here," she starts looking at him and half laying on her side, "who would you wanna sleep with the most." 'She obviously expects him to say her.' I think and role my eyes.

"Sonya." He says and looks towards said girl and she smiles back at him like it's an inside joke of theirs. They all "ooh" an laugh. "100%," he adds and Allison groans, while I stifle a laugh. "Sam," Max says and taps Sam's knee with his foot, "you're a close second stud." Sam gives an awkward nod towards him. Max gets up and spins the bottle say it was his turn. It lands on Bee.

"Oo Bee truth or dare?" "Dare." she answers Max immediately.

"I dare you to kiss everyone here," he says with a smirk.

"Alright," she says, getting up on her knees. After kissing Max and quoting the god father part 2, having a heated mini-makeout with Allison, licking John's face, and kissing Sonya on the forehead she got to Sam. They group had to assure him he could do it, Bee included, before they kissed. It was romantic almost at first, until she pulled away. She pulled to knifes above her head and brought them down, stabbing Sam in the head with both. Cole and I were speechless. Max held up Samuel's body.