Meeting the weasleys part 1

Note: sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes

I had packed my stuff, and had lazily thrown my self into the couch. I was flipping through an old tattered book. One I had read so many times to the point that someone could flip to a random page read one line and I would know exactly what was happening. The book had been read so many times that the cover was now only a worn out red the name of the book having slowly faded. I was ripped out of my thoughts by a loud thump in front of me. I looked up to find a kind looking woman standing in the fire place brushing soot off her clothes. I stared at the woman who was treating showing up in someone's fire place like a complete normal thing.

My mind was almost blank with shock and that is probably why it took Hermione coming and giving the woman a hug for it to click in my brain that this woman must be Mis Weasley.

I was immediately calmed by this new information, and the previous shock was replaced with question. So many that they fumbled out of my mouth in a way that no sane person could understand.
"Wow that was.. I... how it that.... was it.... the science.... quite extraordinarily....." .
My ramblings whet cut short by my sister " Noah" she shouts harshly.
"Oh right sorry" I apologize to Mis Weasley.
" it is not a problem dear" she says in the kindest voice I have ever heard as she wraps me in a worm hug. " are you all packed" she asks with a smile. Before I can answer my parents rush into the room with multiple "thank you" and "we appreciate it" and "we love you girls" before we are rushed into the fire place. My hand is clasped by my sister and we are engulfed by green flames.

I fell sick as we come to a abrupt stop. I try to wrap my head around what just happened, but can't seem to do so no matter how hard I try. I slowly open my eyes hoping it will help clear my mind. It does nothing of the sort.
Now my head is overwhelmed with anxiety as I see several people staring at me. The only thing running through my head now is hide. So I try to stuff my self behind my sisters small frame and close my eyes hoping it will make the large amount of people forget about me. And even if I could hide behind my sister my trunk clutched in my sweaty hand most certainly would not. So in a last attempt to disappear. I remove my hand from the handle and tuck it into my pocket.